Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dear NI Community
yay!!

guess he made a new id called mike etc

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Since you like beer and i like beer, we should drink together and get drunk. Together we are stronk!
I would like to try to get severance, ragnars wrath, knight helmet or heavy pilums
Hey Mike!
It's sad that you are leaving Undecided . But i hope that some day we will meet again. Maybe in Bannerlord Smile 
About stuff: Sun pike would be nice, becouse i really want to play on my pike but dont have any stuff on it Undecided . Heavy Steel Greaves will be nice too(my Swadian boots are pretty worn out Big Grin )

See you!
Loots:
31.01.2015 - Barbutte With Coif
01.04.2015 - Dragon Axe
17.05.2018 - Fearsome Knight Helmet
29.08.2018 - Griffon Bascinet

Prince: 198
War Marshall: 45  /  Princess Dortea: 35
King Ragnar: 62
Loke: 45
Thor: 38
Odin: 41
who am I going to ask for pikeman gear prices if you leave smh

I'd love to get Milanese because a) it's the most expensive item I think Tongue and b) currently I am using a swadian lammelar on my Inf which I'd like to change in the near future. However, since so many people have already asked for that item my chances are probably pretty low.
That's why I wouldn't mind getting the Stone maul because bringing in a slashing wep as a RG benefits the team.
Aurora blade pleae, i want it cause it was inspired by a sword from a book serieries that i really love, Eragon. In the sage its original name is brisignr, a sword forged with dragon fire, how can a sword be more badass?

Good luck with life tho, we'll miss you
Hello Mike, i'm so sorry to hear that you decided to leav us :/ I wish you best of luck m8 with exams (Hope you pass it well :0 and with everything after that, also i fully understand you, real life is much more important for everyone. Hope we will meet on bannerlord or just one day on warband batlefield Big Grin About items, well... im pretty new player, create account at the beginning of this year. Steel Gauntlets and Heavy Steel Greaves, or Severance will be helpful for me. Got atm only marketpale's things so yeeee :/ slowly i'm trying to gather some money to buy my first good item It will be soooooo lovely and great to got Axe or these boots and gauntlets. Again Mike, good luck Smile
(04-04-2017, 01:28 PM)Urban Wrote: im pretty new player, create account at the beginning of this year. 

Looks like you just made it then lol 

[Image: 5b9356b12e201d4993729ddb929fdd2b.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I created my ingame account earlier. Just account on forum isn't necessary for me cause i still don't have enough for example money to buy something. That's it
Hey Mike,

I have been playing Nordinvasion for like 6 months now and i have never looted any gear ever since.
I would be really happy with the  Fiendish Bow. 
Since i am playing alot on my Archer would it be really useful to have such an awesome bow to help me building up my own inventory.

Thanks for reading and i will hear from you if you are interested.

I hope you will pass for your exams and dont get to much tan from the sun.

My character id is: 2523257 My character is Ripped_and_ready. I have been playing alot on the normal and hard EU servers.
Smile
Laters
I can make ReMz very happy with a Fiendish Bow because I end up giving a lot away anyway.
Keeping it would be selfish because I am not playing enough to deserve it.