Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Definitely Tongue

(10-01-2013, 12:42 AM)Sir_Eldras link Wrote: Ranged is way harder than in Warband

On one hand it is, because you can't spam arrows as fast and enemies move faster, but on the other it's easier - you never get an accuracy penalty, so you can jump and run while shooting.
If you like ranged level up the throwing spears as they kill in one most off the time Smile plus you can melee as well as with a sword/spear
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
Tough reload time though, and you only get a few. I really loved the new patch, there is now a duel mode, there are new maps and a shit load of other stuff. And the new weapons are AWESOME: flail, staff, sling and polehammer.
(25-12-2012, 10:52 PM)Kwal link Wrote: Beheading wouldn't be that hard anyway, it's already in Vikingr.

I would love to see a pile of heads in front off the shield wall Big Grin especially boss heads , for that matter I'd love to see a team mate get decaped and have there head rolling around for the remainer off the round
DB_Felch - lvl 51
DB_Carbon - lvl 52 - marauder
I like this game too, We have to play together and make a shieldwall with our NI skills ( Wink ) on objectives like defend the king or defend the king's family this will be a fackin' bloodshed !
(07-02-2013, 10:52 AM)Belenos link Wrote: I like this game too, We have to play together and make a shieldwall with our NI skills ( Wink ) on objectives like defend the king or defend the king's family this will be a fackin' bloodshed !

I'm definitely down for that. They've added some new weapon choices as well in this last update too. I'm still the best with a halberd on vanguard, I'm a monster with it. 3~5 k:d ratio in FFAs and I always maintain a 2.0+ k:d ratio in team matches.

Add me on steam: Shroomz21, let's make them tremble in fear at our slaying skills, or ragequit. Either way it's bound to be a great time for us! hah
I'm renting a 16 slot server for this currently running duels. Reason I registered on the forum was because I'm considering asking around if there's interest for a NI community event there or something.
Been playing NI for about a week, was about to start it up just now when I realized.. Hey, some NI regulars might play and enjoy Chivalry too. Tongue
The above post is Dicey.
If there's an NI event in Chivalry, I'd certainly like to attend.
Considering PMing a higher-up about this. Might make it more official-ish looking or something. I dunno. It'd draw more players in too. Not sure how many would actually check this thread for a player-driven event in a game this community technically isn't about.
Server's located in the UK and I live in Sweden, so it'd most likely be held during EU afternoon or evening, which is US noon or something like that.

EDIT: Have PM'd a higher-up, hopefully the right one.
Because things.
The above post is Dicey.
:o

UK hosted chivalry event...tasty...

shame my net is acting up currently D:
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.