Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you like the suggested changes to the Juggernaut hero?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!
53.85%
14 53.85%
No.
46.15%
12 46.15%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Juggernaut suggestions
Yup, Plated Chainmail for the cost of Trans is also really nice being same armour rating as Swadian Halflate.
In general the Jugg is cheap to gear up and statswise a pretty versatile infantry.
bump, copy pasted the *update* part here for readability.

*update* Some months have passed and I really like the +15% armour on the chest armour. Would it be possible to do something similar to the helmets of a Juggernaut? I don't want the Juggernaut to be godmode but adding +15% to the head armour would make the class a better charger than any other inf. I think this would enforce the role as an offensive hero that the Juggernaut seems to be aimed at. While swinging you are often headshotted only just before hitting, this will kill you often.

The Juggernaut only legendaries could get the +15% modifier and we could introduce a new craftable helmet for the Juggernaut, preferably one that matches with the Plated Chainmail and isn't too expensive to craft. This would give newer players the opportunity to get a decently armoured char.
SteamProfile
The damage reduction applies to the character, not just for swings at the body armour.
(27-11-2017, 06:02 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: The damage reduction applies to the character, not just for swings at the body armour.

Thank you for clearing that up, elagant solution. A craftable helmet seems to be a bit of a moot point in that case.
SteamProfile
You can detect what bone got hit though
Would it be more fair if half of the buff was from the helm then other half being body? So you don't need all the set to get some of the buff?

Or dose warband some how X it vs + like 7.5 X 7.5 = 56 or what ever it is.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
It can be stacked