Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What is the best 1h for Legio?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dreaded War Pick
26.80%
26 26.80%
Excalibur
39.18%
38 39.18%
Halogis Torch
8.25%
8 8.25%
Ragnars Wrath/Wulfsbane
12.37%
12 12.37%
Swadias Wrath
2.06%
2 2.06%
Illustrious
7.22%
7 7.22%
Fang of Fenrir
3.09%
3 3.09%
Fell Edge
1.03%
1 1.03%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is the best 1h for Legio?
(14-10-2017, 04:55 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: No but all I got from that post is you think I'm stupid for saying stats aren't all

No, but stats are readily available and people can predict performance with abstract thinking.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
If they are experienced enough with different weaps, they probably can, agreed.

Still, this thread would be damn boring if we wouldn't allow ppl to give their point of view. It would just be simple maths based on stats, so the thread "what is the best x" would have just one reply and no reason to continue.
I prefer it much as it is: different opinions based on different preferations and experiences. Diversity is a foundation that makes the community.
(14-10-2017, 05:42 PM)Bobo Wrote: Still, this thread would be damn boring if we wouldn't allow ppl to give their point of view. It would just be simple maths based on stats, so the thread "what is the best x" would have just one reply and no reason to continue.
I prefer it much as it is: different opinions based on different preferations and experiences. Diversity is a foundation that makes the community.

I'm glad you agree that flat-earthers are an important part of the scientific community and bring a lot to the table in scientific discussion.  Diversity is our strength.
(14-10-2017, 05:42 PM)Bobo Wrote: If they are experienced enough with different weaps, they probably can, agreed.

Still, this thread would be damn boring if we wouldn't allow ppl to give their point of view. It would just be simple maths based on stats, so the thread "what is the best x" would have just one reply and no reason to continue.

Sometimes I wonder if you post solely to see your count increment by one instead of adding meaningful content. This is one of those times.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(14-10-2017, 02:43 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I never Saw the stats before we bought it
And as has been said before stats are NOT all there is to in
Personal preference plays a large part of it
People still say the Ailadrodd is the worst weapon in game and I've meat players who like DB more then Rups even though Rups are better in everything

I will give you aila and rups are good but plz.. rups are slow and have the weight of a small truck vs db. You may think rups is a clean win but for normal and hard db is better. - Going by your rules I have both. Alia is not even a crossbow the repeater name says it all.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-10-2017, 11:22 PM)Woody Wrote: Alia is not even a crossbow the repeater name says it all.

Huh... I'm amazed I never noticed this before.

[Image: aefd6331b6.png]
My vote is for Excalibur though I have never used it. :/

Long time ago I swapped my DWP with Woody's Illustrious and I was not sure which one was better. In the end we both agreed that they were kinda equal. As a legio you can actually fight pretty good against bosses using swords. All you need to do is hold left click a little longer.Anyways, even with Illustrious I felt like I could engage in melee vs bosses although it was obviously worse than DWP. But that weapon only has 60c. Now I imagine using Excalibur with its terrific 66c damage and I mean it must be the best weapon for legionnaire!
Btw you shouldn't really worry about meleeing bosses, you are legio ffs. Just throw sth to them.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(15-10-2017, 01:14 AM)Swaliant Wrote: My vote is for Excalibur though I have never used it. :/

Long time ago I swapped my DWP with Woody's Illustrious and I was not sure which one was better. In the end we both agreed that they were kinda equal. As a legio you can actually fight pretty good against bosses using swords. All you need to do is hold left click a little longer.Anyways, even with Illustrious I felt like I could engage in melee vs bosses even though it was obviously worse than than DWP. But that weapon only has 60c. Now I imagine using Excalibur with its terrific 66c damage and I mean it must be the best weapon for legionnaire!
Btw you shouldn't really worry about meleeing bosses, you are legio ffs. Just throw sth to them.
Well, that was 2 years ago I think? In that time dwp has got a buff and illus is still the same... R.I.P Illus... So it would be closer to compare dwp to wulfsbane/rag and maybe Exc.

(14-10-2017, 11:36 PM)Winter Wrote:
(14-10-2017, 11:22 PM)Woody Wrote: Alia is not even a crossbow the repeater name says it all.

I will do 1m for that one to

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-10-2017, 11:36 PM)Winter Wrote:

Wanna trade?
[Image: ddf484ff1e1aebcf9c2baeb1eaec09cb.png]
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(14-10-2017, 07:10 PM)Malong Wrote:
(14-10-2017, 05:42 PM)Bobo Wrote: If they are experienced enough with different weaps, they probably can, agreed.

Sometimes I wonder if you post solely to see your count increment by one instead of adding meaningful content. This is one of those times.

No, I just meant to support Baron on the below quoted:

(14-10-2017, 05:06 PM)Malong Wrote:
(14-10-2017, 04:55 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: No but all I got from that post is you think I'm stupid for saying stats aren't all

No, but stats are readily available and people can predict performance with abstract thinking.

What is best for one is not for the other as it is not all just in stats, at least not in every case it is so simple. E.g. some archers would prefer damage in their bows while others might value speed more, so for one Stag is the best one and someone else will value Fiendish. Like for 1h some will prefer DWP for the ability to deal against strong armour while others might say it is too short and too slow while you fight enemies not so heavily armoured and will look for Wrath.

The 2nd part of my post was: it makes no sense to stubbornly prove your point and reserve yourself the right to be always correct, everyone has the right to hold his own opinion and possibly you might find this opinion justified if you'd take a minute to think instead of fighting.

Apologies if I didn't make it clear enough and you missed the point. In case you didn't and simply found it "not meaningful enough" - be it, it's your point of view. Some others maybe would find some meaning in it.