Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buy level 52
Gold into xp... would be cool, especially for getting t5 cav
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(19-09-2017, 03:01 PM)Sudoku_killer Wrote: no way  , getting 52 is already too easy and ppl doing it on marketplace items which means economy not working well . implementing this feature would be the last nail to the coffin

(19-09-2017, 03:55 PM)Sudoku_killer Wrote:
(19-09-2017, 03:38 PM)Malong Wrote:
(19-09-2017, 03:01 PM)Sudoku_killer Wrote: implementing this feature would be the last nail to the coffin

The coffin must have a big perimeter to fit yet another final nail (along with buying items for non-NI items/currency, and the 4 new heroes).

ok maybe not the final but another one, why devs trying to make this mod too easy is beyond me

I never questioned the difficulty to reach level 52 but for me and many others, it is just not worth it leveling new characters. It is too time consuming.

The NI market is not dead because the mod is too easy. It is the lack of players trading.

(19-09-2017, 01:52 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Is this not why respec is a thing?
Also I in this I can just make a guy and pay 750k and be at level 52?
not really sure I like the sound of that

Well, yeah but like I might want to have a sentil archer for the cade runs and a warden for kiting on my own.
Now, if I had to respec every single time I want to play the other class, I'd be broke in a week.

(19-09-2017, 04:12 PM)Coconut Wrote: Gold into xp... would be cool, especially for getting t5 cav

That would most likely be the middle-way.

People can buy the first few levels to 32 or 39 to play on the harder servers and save money... cheap bastards
I agree with the lad skan then he wouldnt waste money for items Smile my hard earned money
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
OK maybe I just don't see whats wrong cause I like leveling up new characters but I have 2 leveling up and 8 that are hero

Also something that might help
Is it about time for a double XP boost?

Edit-also won't this mean someone can join pay real money and have best gear and a hero in a day?
(19-09-2017, 05:12 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: OK maybe I just don't see whats wrong cause I like leveling up new characters but I have 2 leveling up and 8 that are hero

Also something that might help
Is it about time for a double XP boost?

Edit-also won't this mean someone can join pay real money and have best gear and a hero in a day?

Well, yeah some people like the grind some don't. I have played NI for long enough to be entitled take the shortcut Tongue
That's already possbile anyway. He could simply buy my cd-key.
(19-09-2017, 05:12 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Edit-also won't this mean someone can join pay real money and have best gear and a hero in a day?

Still have yet to get a clear answer to this from anybody.

(28-08-2017, 04:20 AM)Malong Wrote: I never got a clear answer to this: why do people care about this former rule and/or the lack thereof? I always viewed the situation as equivalent to people who borrowed items from others. The people who constantly borrow items did not "earn" them any more than the people who got undeserved loot nor those who bought theirs with money. Yet the former is universally accepted, and there is this illogical (to me) condescension stemming from them despite the fact that they barely/never had to grind with low level items. The only argument I saw once was that you don't know how to "use" the item, but if one just looks at stats and thinks abstractly, they can figure it out. Honestly, in years of playing games, the people I've encountered with the "you learn your class by playing" mentality were amongst the stupidest human beings that had no critical thinking ability.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I'd say the fun in this game is pretty much in levelling, grinding, crafting, thinking about what to change in your gear... That creates the dedication that keeps the players here for such a long time. It seems a bad idea to me to trade it for some money.
Sorry bobo, but not everyone has the time for such a grind. If people really like grinding then they can still do it. No one is saying they MUST purchase level 52, it is a option.
Gur

If it can get gold out of people's accounts like my it's a good idea. 

I have people in my shop that have respec 10+ times better of getting more hero's if you have the cash.

Even it costed 2m+ for a full LVL 1 to hero I would do it for my last 2 hero's.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I've been in support of this idea for a long long time.

Only problem I'd have is what Baron suggested - a new player could in theory buy lvl52 and max gear for cash in one shot.  TBH I don't like that but at the same time I'm not sure there's a realistic issue with it.  Maybe they won't understand the basics of the mod but really there's plenty of people I've seen put in many 100's of hours who still don't seem to grasp these concepts (yes, you have to build cades before Thor or the run will probably wipe).  Jokes aside, I'd like to think our small community is welcoming enough to teach the basics of the mod to new players who want to learn regardless of their level or what gear they may have bought.

For some people the fun is in the grind.  For others the fun is in using their maxed out gear and being as powerful as possible.  I personally hate lvling a new hero especially when I know that sweet sweet t4/hero gear is just sitting in my inventory begging to be used.  There was a time where I loved the grind but as the years have gone on and real life has gotten more time consuming it's hard to justify spending all the time to level new classes in a mod that I've already put thousands of hours into.  

It's not like this is an uncommon concept either.  Many MMOs include some sort of level skip option, especially ones that have been out for a long time and contain multiple expansions.