Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buy level 52
I came up with a better idea-
You can buy levels for gold but the levels that you do buy get a little less skill points cause the why I look at it is you get skill from XP

And in reality if you pay to get ahead in the army you are 99% of the time worse at fighting then those who work there way to the top

And those of us who like leveling up the hard way don't feel like it's all a waste of time
Maybe only level up for level 39? this way we can join Ragnarok and Hard servers, we need to still get xp but atleast we can doit on ragnarok/hard not normal servers.. idk, i think better than buy xp cz buying XP is not good for old players.. im 1 month player and i looted so this way i can do my cav level t5 and too many 52 level character? it will not cool for old players..
Only fast level up 39 can work better Smile
(20-09-2017, 02:27 AM)Tsukiyomi Wrote: I've been in support of this idea for a long long time.

Only problem I'd have is what Baron suggested - a new player could in theory buy lvl52 and max gear for cash in one shot.  TBH I don't like that but at the same time I'm not sure there's a realistic issue with it.  Maybe they won't understand the basics of the mod but really there's plenty of people I've seen put in many 100's of hours who still don't seem to grasp these concepts (yes, you have to build cades before Thor or the run will probably wipe).  Jokes aside, I'd like to think our small community is welcoming enough to teach the basics of the mod to new players who want to learn regardless of their level or what gear they may have bought.

For some people the fun is in the grind.  For others the fun is in using their maxed out gear and being as powerful as possible.  I personally hate lvling a new hero especially when I know that sweet sweet t4/hero gear is just sitting in my inventory begging to be used.  There was a time where I loved the grind but as the years have gone on and real life has gotten more time consuming it's hard to justify spending all the time to level new classes in a mod that I've already put thousands of hours into.  

It's not like this is an uncommon concept either.  Many MMOs include some sort of level skip option, especially ones that have been out for a long time and contain multiple expansions.

I don't really get that argument.

What is the difference between a player who bought the hero on day one plus the gear to go along with it and a player who leveled his one character in a weeks time to level 52 but still bought the gear anyway.
Player A will have more experience and might as well be a better player due to the fact that most of the players on rag know somewhat they are doing and most likely more gold/loot than compared with player B who leveled the original way after a week.

(20-09-2017, 09:42 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: I came up with a better idea-
You can buy levels for gold but the levels that you do buy get a little less skill points cause the why I look at it is you get skill from XP

And in reality if you pay to get ahead in the army you are 99% of the time worse at fighting then those who work there way to the top

And those of us who like leveling up the hard way don't feel like it's all a waste of time

I don't think that's a better solution. This game is not based on individual skills. Most of the time the success in the runs depends on your gear as well as your class' power. The best melee player won't be able to do a full rag run with normal barricades in his inventory.

(20-09-2017, 10:30 AM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote: Maybe only level up for level 39? this way we can join Ragnarok and Hard servers, we need to still get xp but atleast we can doit on ragnarok/hard not normal servers.. idk, i think better than buy xp cz buying XP is not good for old players.. im 1 month player and i looted so this way i can do my cav level t5 and too many 52 level character? it will not cool for old players..
Only fast level up 39 can work better Smile

I personally have no problem with new players buying themselves level 52 hero characters.

I'd endorse that even because then my legendaries will raise in price (x
(20-09-2017, 11:02 AM)Skan Wrote:
(20-09-2017, 02:27 AM)Tsukiyomi Wrote: I've been in support of this idea for a long long time.

Only problem I'd have is what Baron suggested - a new player could in theory buy lvl52 and max gear for cash in one shot.  TBH I don't like that but at the same time I'm not sure there's a realistic issue with it.  Maybe they won't understand the basics of the mod but really there's plenty of people I've seen put in many 100's of hours who still don't seem to grasp these concepts (yes, you have to build cades before Thor or the run will probably wipe).  Jokes aside, I'd like to think our small community is welcoming enough to teach the basics of the mod to new players who want to learn regardless of their level or what gear they may have bought.

For some people the fun is in the grind.  For others the fun is in using their maxed out gear and being as powerful as possible.  I personally hate lvling a new hero especially when I know that sweet sweet t4/hero gear is just sitting in my inventory begging to be used.  There was a time where I loved the grind but as the years have gone on and real life has gotten more time consuming it's hard to justify spending all the time to level new classes in a mod that I've already put thousands of hours into.  

It's not like this is an uncommon concept either.  Many MMOs include some sort of level skip option, especially ones that have been out for a long time and contain multiple expansions.

What is the difference between a player who bought the hero on day one plus the gear to go along with it and a player who leveled his one character in a weeks time to level 52 but still bought the gear anyway.

That person would have 0 idea what to do when the other would have some basic idea.

However, If that did happen well how did it happen? This noob paid 40 euros to get some shit in a game he's never played?

So really if you put a fair price to it like 750k+ (1lvl > 52lvl) I don't see any new person doing it all at once. One thing to think about is let say you play Ni for the 1st time normally what i say is save till you are tr4 then buy gear but now I would say put all the cash into XP so you can get to hard and rag faster. - So it gets you more gold/etc in the long run.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-09-2017, 11:14 AM)Woody Wrote:
(20-09-2017, 11:02 AM)Skan Wrote:

That person would have 0 idea what to do when the other would have some basic idea.

However, If that did happen well how did it happen? This noob paid 40 euros to get some shit in a game he's never played?

So really if you put a fair price to it like 750k+ (1lvl > 52lvl) I don't see any new person doing it all at once. One thing to think about is let say you play Ni for the 1st time normally what i say is save till you are tr4 then buy gear but now I would say put all the cash into XP so you can get to hard and rag faster. - So it gets you more gold/etc in the long run.

I doubt anyone will just go out and buy gear as well as the levels without having the mod played once for a couple hours.

In the end, we are talking about NI... it is not really a complex game that's hard to understand its basics.
OK then one of the oldest basics is that you grind levels
Also I don't get what's wrong with leveling
In one month of playing a hour a day I can hit in to the 40s and if I can join 2-3 events I can most of the time be level 52 and have all the gold I need for hero
As for cav levels there really is something off with that whole mod
(20-09-2017, 11:40 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: OK then one of the oldest basics is that you grind levels
Also I don't get what's wrong with leveling
In one month of playing a hour a day I can hit in to the 40s and if I can join 2-3 events I can most of the time be level 52 and have all the gold I need for hero
As for cav levels there really is something off with that whole mod

And for the people that have the "basics" covered, it just becomes a tedious formality. And it's not like this mentality doesn't exist already. People already get help from others, bring in another character for the first three waves and drop good weapons for your alt to join on wave 4, or just sit back and let others kill for you. Why would eliminating this formality be a bad idea?

And again:

(28-08-2017, 04:20 AM)Malong Wrote: Honestly, in years of playing games, the people I've encountered with the "you learn your class by playing" mentality were amongst the stupidest human beings that had no critical thinking ability.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Why making it such a big discussion.. If new players wanna use that method let them, you can´t know their reasoning, if they don´t wanna do it they wont. You don´t wanna use it? Don´t. Others do? Fair enough. Waste your time on a better topic than this.
(19-09-2017, 06:49 PM)Bobo Wrote: I'd say the fun in this game is pretty much in levelling, grinding, crafting, thinking about what to change in your gear... That creates the dedication that keeps the players here for such a long time. It seems a bad idea to me to trade it for some money.

At some point, you have to stop posting this without adding "for me and the people I know." There have been enough people that have expressed that they don't share the same joy. To continue repeating it as a universal truth is incredibly disingenuous.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I guess Alphaa has a point so I guess I'm done here
Just like to say to Skan I won't be to surprised if it doesn't happen knowing the devs
I think this is the kind of thing Kip doesn't really like