Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buy level 52
(20-09-2017, 05:52 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I guess Alphaa has a point so I guess I'm done here
Just like to say to Skan I won't be to surprised if it doesn't happen knowing the devs
I think this is the kind of thing Kip doesn't really like

me neither. but I can at least say I tried to make the mod more fun for myself Tongue
bump? i want to make a new hero :/
Grind like everybody else.
(01-06-2018, 11:17 AM)Scarecrow Wrote: Grind Leech the levels so you can reach the end goal more quickly without risk like everybody else.

FTFY.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
You can get from level 1 to level 39 in a matter of 3-4 days without even spamming NI to a insane point
Or you can respec and Just pay like 800K
(01-06-2018, 12:57 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: You can get from level 1 to level 39 in a matter of 3-4 days without even spamming NI to a insane point
Or you can respec and Just pay like 800K

You made this point before. My original counterpoint still stands:

(20-09-2017, 03:33 PM)Malong Wrote:
(20-09-2017, 11:40 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: OK then one of the oldest basics is that you grind levels
Also I don't get what's wrong with leveling
In one month of playing a hour a day I can hit in to the 40s and if I can join 2-3 events I can most of the time be level 52 and have all the gold I need for hero
As for cav levels there really is something off with that whole mod

And for the people that have the "basics" covered, it just becomes a tedious formality. And it's not like this mentality doesn't exist already. People already get help from others, bring in another character for the first three waves and drop good weapons for your alt to join on wave 4, or just sit back and let others kill for you. Why would eliminating this formality be a bad idea?

And again:

(28-08-2017, 04:20 AM)Malong Wrote: Honestly, in years of playing games, the people I've encountered with the "you learn your class by playing" mentality were amongst the stupidest human beings that had no critical thinking ability.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I'm on the bench with this but IF and only IF this feature gets implemented then there should be a restriction so that new players can't just join NI and bam Boosted hero class.

Make it so you need atleast one of every hero category before you can use this feature.

1 Infantry Hero - 1 Archer Hero - 1 Crossbowman hero - 1 Throwing hero;

"Unlocked Character boost to 39 / 52 !"

Same thing was implemented in WoW, yes different game but same concept.

Wrath of the Lich king expansion added a "Hero" class Deathknight, instead of starting at level 1 you start at 55 BUT to be able to create the Deathknight you needed a character at level 55 or higher.

This stopped brand new players from skipping out on the first few levels, and so it should here IF this feature was implemented.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

And that's how beginner mod died my son !
Fiendish Bow - 29/04/2018 - 1200 hours
Noble Steel Gauntlets - 30/04/2018 - 1205 hours
beginner mod is useless anyway. there is no reason for new players to not play normal with a decent team.

i dont even understand your problem with new players . the more players the better anyway if they just starting to learn the game so what. 2-3 runs fucked up wont hurt you

I kinda like Kura's idea as a middle way I guess.
(01-06-2018, 01:59 PM)Skan Wrote: beginner mod is useless anyway. there is no reason for new players to not play normal with a decent team.

i dont even understand your problem with new players . the more players the better anyway if they just starting to learn the game so what. 2-3 runs fucked up wont hurt you

I kinda like Kura's idea as a middle way I guess.

I don't agree, the start of NI is the most boring period so the longer they stay low level the longer they will be bored (beginner fast xp asf compared to normal)
Fiendish Bow - 29/04/2018 - 1200 hours
Noble Steel Gauntlets - 30/04/2018 - 1205 hours