Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Charity Award - Players Suggest Players
(14-02-2018, 07:52 PM)Horakti Wrote: Player Name: DB_Julia

Reason:  Amazing heal spam in events/runs. Saved us like 4-5 times from assassins/archers.

As there were no other nominations, the 8th Charity Award goes to:

DB_Julia

Reason: s.a.

Hi Folks!

I have to announce that the next Charity Award will not be in 2 weeks.

The reasons for this are:

-The project didn't work as well as I hoped, mainly because there are no nominations made. It may be because
I didn't do a well enough job in advertising and information. I don't want to believe that people don't like to do
things that only others profit from directly, although that was part of the idea...

-Another game has caught my attention and I simply want to play it for now, although I'm not going to turn my
back on NI. I guess it's simply time for a break. I will be on the servers from time to time but for the coming
weeks not as frequently as I used to...

-I'm going on a 4 week holiday and will be relying on public internet and we all know well what that means xD

The next award will thus be after I come back in april. Changes to the rules will include the condition that a recipiant
has to nominate someone else in order to get the award himself. I have and will further think about how to make this
project work. Good things take time and I guess I'm patient enough for it...with your help maybe? Wink)

Cya all ingame and take care! Smile
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charity Award - Players Suggest Players - by Green_Dragon - 18-02-2018, 07:30 PM