Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nordinvasion's aim
While that's true, the other side is endless kiting winning the map, and not to forget deployable shield spam.
I love this mod. Ive been playin for a long time since (2.8 ). Never got a legendary loot before but I still actively play this mod because i want one. You guys who saying this mod is getting boring you guys have great legendary. Doing the same thing over and over again is boring. I dont think the mod need a change i think you guys do. The aim is fine people leave and people come. And how do you guys get legendaries?  <--- hehe
life is short...
(15-01-2013, 03:55 AM)The Great Gangster link Wrote: I love this mod. Ive been playin for a long time since (2.8 ). Never got a legendary loot before but I still actively play this mod because i want one. And how do you guys get legendaries?  <--- hehe

If you want a legendary so bad then spend more time trading. Most legendaries can be attained through careful trading. Also, I'm pretty sure  you have played this mod longer than me so I'm surprised you don't have more and haven't found one yet
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
<- Has never found jack shit in over 800 hours of play

Use the trade, padawan
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(15-01-2013, 06:46 AM)Gashy link Wrote: <- Has never found jack shit in over 800 hours of play

Use the trade, padawan
Ditto (for slightly less time.) I got a grinder once, but that was when they were dropping like flies.  Smile
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
I remember the good times of the god-commando Smile
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(15-01-2013, 11:39 AM)Birdtalon link Wrote: I remember the good times of the god-commando Smile

God commando on ponies Wink
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(15-01-2013, 12:23 PM)Senni link Wrote: [quote author=Birdtalon link=topic=8574.msg73464#msg73464 date=1358249970]
I remember the good times of the god-commando Smile

God commando on ponies Wink
[/quote]

Haha and we Knights were god-commandos on Horses  8)
Alright, I think most of these things are solved now ^^