Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nordinvasion's aim
(02-01-2013, 03:56 AM)Jarold link Wrote: Increase drop chance for admins, we all are happy. On a serious note, getting into a nice little spot and sitting there the whole normal/hard mode is a little boring at times. Increasing rounds from 20 to whatever round would be kinda weird.

Maybe a few destructable props? They're better than any cade or a stack of them, but will eventually fail. If there are many of them along the pathway, it might prove to be a good way to get the shield wall to move from spot to spot over the course of the game. Shifting the shieldwall in a coordinated manner is probably not going to be easy though.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

We've come to a point where most of the playerbase is simply very powerful compared to the old days! I suggest once again raising the lvl cap, this time to 62. (Which fits with subclass selections quite well)
Subsequently, the game'd difficulty should be raised accordingly, so as to bring back some of the old challenges. Sure they were frustrating as heck, but that was the whole point! Personally, I still play the game to get to Odin, but with every kill it feels slightly more pointless. I am worried that the long-term consequence of lowering the overall difficulty will be a decrease in our playerbase, simply because people may loose interest.
Remember the first week when hard mode was added..? I actually quite enjoyed that. You were so screwed, it was entertaining whenever you got past wave 4 on a random server. Or an event server for that matter!

That being said, I respect the dev's choices for this mod's direction and will stick with the game no matter what, since it's been such an interesting journey so far, and the concept of NI remains the same at it's core as always: Persistant characters with wave-based gameplay.
(02-01-2013, 01:42 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: We've come to a point where most of the playerbase is simply very powerful compared to the old days! I suggest once again raising the lvl cap, this time to 62. (Which fits with subclass selections quite well)

I think the level cap is hardcoded.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Think the hardmode should be strongly buffed, and also the hardmode drops rates.
I would rather see getting to Odin was almost imposible, and you loot more stuff, then reaching Odin 5 times a day and get just some HM and some normal mode loot.
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
It will get harder in next patch,, just wait for it.  Wink
(02-01-2013, 02:16 PM)Hande link Wrote: It will get harder in next patch,, just wait for it.  Wink
`

huuuraaa....
<19:51:48> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Maroon".
<19:51:49> Channel group "Member" was assigned to "Jack Sparrow" by "Fred".
(02-01-2013, 02:16 PM)Hande link Wrote: It will get harder in next patch,, just wait for it.  Wink

Finally it will be challenging again
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Moar rangers!
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Glorious!!!  Big Grin
(02-01-2013, 02:45 PM)Murrow link Wrote: Moar rangers!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus