Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should this item remain class locked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, the Hero lock should remain
32.50%
13 32.50%
No, the Hero lock should be removed
62.50%
25 62.50%
The Valsgarde is a symbol of NordInvasion: remove the Hero lock, but have it remain the best helmet
5.00%
2 5.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Valsgarde Helmet
(28-01-2018, 11:17 AM)Woody Wrote: With the new texture it did get a lot better but ye I see where you are going. I always liked the look of the dev def helm with the chain so maybe that can be added but I'm happy with how it looks atm.  

It is possible that additional changes will be done to the Defender Helmet.

(28-01-2018, 05:15 PM)Nka19 Wrote: Option1:
So, if we wanna follow that rule, then we'd have to either move it somewhere else where it fits more, like Royal Guard, changing it from 76 to 74 head armour having it as equal to Royal Helmet, I'd accept that fate, but I'd never accept Royal Helmet being better than Valsgarde (personal opinion, that I know most agrees on). And to not make people upset who own Valsgarde on Juggers they could have an option to change it to Defender Helmet if they want maybe.

Option2:
Making an exception for this helmet, since it's the Symbol of NI, and give it 77 head armour, and maintain it being The Best over-all heros since it fits on about almost every armour. And those who exchanged one with the devs for another helmet, could have an option to exchange it back maybe?

Option3:
Setting it in-between, such as 72, 73, 75. Tho I'd see a few error in this option tho so not sure it'd be a good one. 

72 = I'd be all-heros but that'll mean Grifon gets pushed back while Royal Helmet and Defender doesn't and it equals Zwei Helmets which doesn't really feel correct.
73 = I'd be all-heros but that'll mean Grifon and all Zwei helmets gets pushed back while Royal Helmet and Defender doesn't. (If anything I'd pick this option) 
75 = This one would probably need a RG-Jugger Lock, and it'd be better than all helmets other than Defender Helmet which doesn't really feel correct.

So overall if you'd go for Option3, I'd say due to values of helmets 73 would be most reasonable one, tho i'd still feel a little "shitty" that Royal and Defender are better.

Option4:
Keep it as it is. Valsgarde remains "The Best" in stats, but if we want it we have to make a new Hero. (which sucks cause it fits much better with armours like Imperial or halfplates etc. Tongue)

Option 1 would just be trading one hero lock for another, and that would probably only exacerbate the problem.
Option 3 will never happen.
Option 2 will recreate multiple legendary item tiers and I really want to avoid this.
Whether you like it or not, option 5 is to remove all hero locks and make it 70 armor and 3 weight like the other Commando hero helmets.

(28-01-2018, 11:38 AM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: I would like to see Valsgarde useable by all Commando classes again. Furthermore, I would like to see Valsgarde having better stats than the other T4 commando head armour. Something like 72 head armour. This is due to three reasons:
1. On average people spent more money on the valsgarde
2. Fewer People will be pissed off by higher stats than average stats
2. It is a symbol for top stats

I would really like to keep item tiers flattened. However, since you and Nka, as well as several others, have brought this up, it will at least be a subject for consideration. Please note that although I have added it to the poll, it has not yet been decided by the Developer team whether or not this is something we are even willing to do.
Just turn Valsguarde into old Grinder, 62 head armor orange all commandos. hehe

no but joking aside, I feel like I always saw Valsguards with Plate Over Leathers... Makes sense since they match really well. I would just turn Vals into Legio/Zwei locked since Defender Helmet already exists for Juggernaut.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Option 27. Make Valsgarde a collectable so that it can have higher stats without recreating legendary tiers again.
Legendaries Looted:
-One Handed Battle Axe
-[Image: Geralt]
(28-01-2018, 07:11 PM)Winter Wrote: Option 1 would just be trading one hero lock for another, and that would probably only exacerbate the problem.
Option 3 will never happen.
Option 2 will recreate multiple legendary item tiers and I really want to avoid this.
Whether you like it or not, option 5 is to remove all hero locks and make it 70 armor and 3 weight like the other Commando hero helmets.

Option 1: That was IF, you guys decide it should remain locked, I meant in that case, it should be locked on RG then, not Jugger. Because the Valsgarde ACTUALLY 100% fits to Imperials. That was my argument. 
Option 2: Well, but that solves all problems and creates only 1 (that mostly no-one will care about). So if option 2 is a no-go, that'd definitely consider to go with the number 1, cause all the rest doesn't feel right at all.
Option 5: Yah, that's a no thanks from my side. I'd rather have it on Jugger and me making a new hero to use it in this case, which I pointed out already.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Remove the hero lock keep it the best helmet in the game and allow people to trade in Fearsome for it. Since it's the symbol of NI and all.

Or nerf it to Fearsome level and allow people to trade in for it. Every one is happy.
(28-01-2018, 09:28 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: Remove the hero lock keep it the best helmet in the game and allow people to trade in Fearsome for it.  Since it's the symbol of NI and all.

Or nerf it to Fearsome level and allow people to trade in for it.  Every one is happy.

Trading in Fearsome doesn't make any sense, unless people traded Valsgardes for Fearsomes in the past when they got locked to Jugger.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(28-01-2018, 10:52 PM)Nka19 Wrote:
(28-01-2018, 09:28 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: Remove the hero lock keep it the best helmet in the game and allow people to trade in Fearsome for it.  Since it's the symbol of NI and all.

Or nerf it to Fearsome level and allow people to trade in for it.  Every one is happy.

Trading in Fearsome doesn't make any sense, unless people traded Valsgardes for Fearsomes in the past when they got locked to Jugger.

Ya that's what I meant, should've clarified, and that's fair. Some random guy off the street with a fearsome shouldn't be able to.
(28-01-2018, 07:19 PM)Disco Wrote: Option 27. Make Valsgarde a collectable so that it can have higher stats without recreating legendary tiers again.

Sounds good 73 armor 100w 

Seems like people are forgetting or just over looking gothic was 73 armor for what half a year or a year? I paid 38m for my gothic and ive paid 28 - 45m for vals... 

It's like if ullrs and stag were magically changed to have the same stats... Are you going to be mad just because you paid more.... That's on you and me for making the stag bow worth more than its partner. 

A better example was Ornate Bascinet or Gothic armor both got fucked in 1.5.0... I paid 40m+ for my Ornate Bascinet as it was 60 armour vs barbutes 55 and vagabonds 58.... Gothic..... I paid pol + blue imp + dragon spear... Just blue imp would be worth more atm. 

Am I mad? Nop not really that was a year ago now but at the time it made no sense. Now I do see a reasoning behind it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Settled enough for me. Hopefully people will generally be happy with the decision made.