Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should this item remain class locked?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, the Hero lock should remain
32.50%
13 32.50%
No, the Hero lock should be removed
62.50%
25 62.50%
The Valsgarde is a symbol of NordInvasion: remove the Hero lock, but have it remain the best helmet
5.00%
2 5.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Valsgarde Helmet
(28-01-2018, 08:07 AM)Winter Wrote: I hate to bump this thread, but I would appreciate a few more opinions, preferably from people who have this helmet.  If it seems to have enough support in time, it will be put in the next
Alright, I do have a Valsgarde right now used by my Juggernaut. I‘m extremely glad about the decision to create a Juggernaut when I looted the Defender Armor because Juggernaut is just a lot of fun to play with.That‘s why I spent a lot of money into the Valsgarde. Valsgarde is a damm cool helmet which I‘ve always prefered for my Infs and since the Jugger is cool to play I didn’t care about the change to „only Jugger“ though. Nevertheless I voted for the re-change to Commando Hero due to a massive amount of unhappy people. I‘m cool with any of those solutions so go ahead and do what you wanna do. 
The only problem of me right now is the Def. helmet. I‘ve never had space for that thing in my heart because it looks boring compared to the rest of the Def. set. But that‘s my opinion and probably  others will have a completely other opinion on that.
Big regards, 

Angar
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
(28-01-2018, 10:56 AM)Angar Wrote:
(28-01-2018, 08:07 AM)Winter Wrote: I hate to bump this thread, but I would appreciate a few more opinions, preferably from people who have this helmet.  If it seems to have enough support in time, it will be put in the next
Alright, I do have a Valsgarde right now used by my Juggernaut. I‘m extremely glad about the decision to create a Juggernaut when I looted the Defender Armor because Juggernaut is just a lot of fun to play with.That‘s why I spent a lot of money into the Valsgarde. Valsgarde is a damm cool helmet which I‘ve always prefered for my Infs and since the Jugger is cool to play I didn’t care about the change to „only Jugger“ though. Nevertheless I voted for the re-change to Commando Hero due to a massive amount of unhappy people. I‘m cool with any of those solutions so go ahead and do what you wanna do. 
The only problem of me right now is the Def. helmet. I‘ve never had space for that thing in my heart because it looks boring compared to the rest of the Def. set. But that‘s my opinion and probably  others will have a completely other opinion on that.
Big regards, 

Angar

With the new texture it did get a lot better but ye I see where you are going. I always liked the look of the dev def helm with the chain so maybe that can be added but I'm happy with how it looks atm.  

[Image: 2bea2676fae275eb7ad8f4efaf6ba026.jpg]

vs

[Image: ad4fe3dac42a3e5a539343ba80811f63.jpg]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I would like to see Valsgarde useable by all Commando classes again. Furthermore, I would like to see Valsgarde having better stats than the other T4 commando head armour. Something like 72 head armour. This is due to three reasons:
1. On average people spent more money on the valsgarde 
2.  Fewer People will be pissed off by higher stats than average stats
2. It is a symbol for top stats
Ill now explain the three reasons named before. The first one is based on past experience: Alot of Valsgarde were traded, when people thought it was the best available helmet and paid alot for it, this caused on average a  higher paid price.
The second reason: Fewer people are going to be pissed off, because back when they bought the helmet, they considered it to be the best one available. I believe most Valsgarde were traded before it was locked to one class only. 
The last point has been raised before: since Final bosses wear the Valsgarde, it should be better than others. 
My evidence is based on personal experience, since there is no Data available.
Voted with yes.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(28-01-2018, 11:38 AM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: I would like to see Valsgarde useable by all Commando classes again. Furthermore, I would like to see Valsgarde having better stats than the other T4 commando head armour. Something like 72 head armour. This is due to two reasons:
Ill now explain the three reasons named before. The first one is based on past experience: Alot of Valsgarde were traded, when people thought it was the best available helmet and paid alot for it, this caused on average a  higher paid price.
The second reason: Fewer people are going to be pissed off, because back when they bought the helmet, they considered it to be the best one available. I believe most Valsgarde were traded before it was locked to one class only. 
The last point has been raised before: since Final bosses wear the Valsgarde, it should be better than others. 
Voted with yes.

Dark Gothic/Gothic are 70 armour. All or just about paid maybe 25-35m+ or just traded it for Vals when the 1.5.0 update happened. 

Seeing how the dev's have not cared about ingame values before... the only point I'm seeing is "It is a symbol".  

I would guess there are more Kight helm, Fearsome,... than Vals in game... and even if somehow a lot of Vals dropped in 2012 or whatever most would be afg?  

So you would piss off more people if the stats were higher just because it's an old item...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(28-01-2018, 11:50 AM)Woody Wrote:
(28-01-2018, 11:38 AM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: I would like to see Valsgarde useable by all Commando classes again. Furthermore, I would like to see Valsgarde having better stats than the other T4 commando head armour. Something like 72 head armour. This is due to two reasons:
Voted with yes.

Dark Gothic/Gothic are 70 armour. All or just about paid maybe 25-35m+ or just traded it for Vals when the 1.5.0 update happened. 

Seeing how the dev's have not cared about ingame values before... the only point I'm seeing is "It is a symbol".  

I would guess there are more Kight helm, Fearsome,... than Vals in game... and even if somehow a lot of Vals dropped in 2012 or whatever most would be afg?  

So you would piss off more people if the stats were higher just because it's an old item...

You didn't understand my point raised. 
1. I have indeed no insight on all the trades done with Valsgarde, but back when the people i know bought them, we paid not 25-35, but rather 50 mil+ for them. This happened back when the Valsgarde was the best available. The second points explains it in more detail.
2. The people that bought a Valsgarde before, traded in the believe that they bought the best available helmet. However, the people that bought a fearsome, bought it in the believe that they wouldnt buy the top of the range. Can you notice the difference between them?
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
If you do this pls let us exchange Fearsome in Valsgarde
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(28-01-2018, 04:03 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: If you do this pls let us exchange Fearsome in Valsgarde

1. That makes no sense in any way. As I explained in the previous post, you bought the fearsome in the believe it is not the top of the range. Why should you now get to exchange for a better one ? 
2. I assume you request this, because you own a fearsome and rather want a valsgarde of higher value?
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Exactly, I paid like EFS + Hurricane for mine, that's like 60m+ at the moment. Having it moved to Jugger annoyed me since I don't have that class, nor I'm interested in having a 4th Infantry class. Only reason I was still calm about it was cause I had un-updated RG that could still wear one, or else I'd make drama about it long time ago.

Now, I don't know what best solution for this can be, I can only see a few options. (Might even need to make a new poll for this Winter)

First I'll point out all helmets stats so we can have an overview.
Gothic/Fearsome/Knight: 70 (All)
Grifon: 71 (Legio)
Dragon/Winged: 72 (Zwei) 
Royal Helmet: 74 (Royal Guard)
Defender Helmet: 76 (Juggernaut)

Now, by the main item rules, "all-hero" helmets should not have higher stats than 1-lock heros. That's understandable and Valsgarde would have to be at 70 head armour. But error in this is, it would feel "shit" knowing how awesome it looks. 

Option1:
So, if we wanna follow that rule, then we'd have to either move it somewhere else where it fits more, like Royal Guard, changing it from 76 to 74 head armour having it as equal to Royal Helmet, I'd accept that fate, but I'd never accept Royal Helmet being better than Valsgarde (personal opinion, that I know most agrees on). And to not make people upset who own Valsgarde on Juggers they could have an option to change it to Defender Helmet if they want maybe.

Option2:
Making an exception for this helmet, since it's the Symbol of NI, and give it 77 head armour, and maintain it being The Best over-all heros since it fits on about almost every armour. And those who exchanged one with the devs for another helmet, could have an option to exchange it back maybe?

Option3:
Setting it in-between, such as 72, 73, 75. Tho I'd see a few errors in this option tho so not sure it'd be a good one. 

72 = I'd be all-heros but that'll mean Grifon gets pushed back while Royal Helmet and Defender doesn't and it equals Zwei Helmets which doesn't really feel correct.
73 = I'd be all-heros but that'll mean Grifon and all Zwei helmets gets pushed back while Royal Helmet and Defender doesn't. (If anything I'd pick this option) 
75 = This one would probably need a RG-Jugger Lock, and it'd be better than all helmets other than Defender Helmet which doesn't really feel correct.

So overall if you'd go for Option3, I'd say due to values of helmets 73 would be most reasonable one, tho it'd still feel a little "shitty" that Royal and Defender are better.

Option4:
Keep it as it is. Valsgarde remains "The Best" in stats, but if we want it we have to make a new Hero. (which sucks cause it fits much better with armours like Imperial or halfplates etc. Tongue)

Here's my view on things, and I'd pick either Option1 or 2. Reason for number 1 is mostly cause it really looks good with imperials and it pains me it's not available for them and I'd not want stats to be lower in order for me to be able to use it on RG.
And for option 2 I'd go cause I'd hate to see anything else superior to the helmet in any way since it's a Symbol item of NI that looks absolutely amazing and should not be under-valued. 

Regards,
Nka19
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(28-01-2018, 04:03 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: If you do this pls let us exchange Fearsome in Valsgarde

I support this. Lol. Also I want to fly.
(24-01-2018, 09:51 AM)Glenn Wrote: shoutout to my nan for hitting 90 today  cheers guys

(28-01-2018, 05:12 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote:

1. That makes no sense in any way. As I explained in the previous post, you bought the fearsome in the believe it is not the top of the range. Why should you now get to exchange for a better one ? 
2. I assume you request this, because you own a fearsome and rather want a valsgarde of higher value?

Why doesnt it make sense at all you could exchange the Valsgarde into Fearsome or Gothic Sallet ?
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia