Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bring Back Stuff
(08-01-2013, 05:13 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Not experienced the knights time? I've been playing longer than you did my dear.
Sphinx has been playing since the naughty days of the Scarlet Blades Wink He's been here longer than I have!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(08-01-2013, 05:13 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: [quote author=Drunken Monkey link=topic=8798.msg72015#msg72015 date=1357660308]
Dude. No offense to you not having experienced the Knights' times but it wasn't possible to SOLO Odin as a knight...... Just sayin'.

Not experienced the knights time? I've been playing longer than you did my dear. Dexxta could solo Prince and we've seen people soloing to Odin. You shouldnt even be able to make it to Thor by yourself. Horses were killing the mod as people always ended up kiting by themselves.

So please, don't tell me I haven't seen the Knights Era, it was pityful.
[/quote]

Then I am really sorry, mate. Looks like I never saw you playing then or I just can't assign your forum name to an ingame name.
Really sorry againĀ  :-\
No worries. You must be EU Tongue NA had a few knights kiting and soling too much. You guys had GOTS guy that I always forget his name.. He came on IRC saying he just soloed Thor twice and that was it, Jez and Worm decided it was over for Cavs. Before that you had Horse Archer Dan17 soloing 10+ waves for 1 hour and half at front of Worm and next day HA was gone
(08-01-2013, 07:12 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: No worries. You must be EU Tongue NA had a few knights kiting and soling too much. You guys had GOTS guy that I always forget his name.. He came on IRC saying he just soloed Thor twice and that was it, Jez and Worm decided it was over for Cavs. Before that you had Horse Archer Dan17 soloing 10+ waves for 1 hour and half at front of Worm and next day HA was gone

GOTS_Xeqtor?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(08-01-2013, 07:16 PM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: [quote author=_Sphinx_ link=topic=8798.msg72099#msg72099 date=1357672367]
No worries. You must be EU Tongue NA had a few knights kiting and soling too much. You guys had GOTS guy that I always forget his name.. He came on IRC saying he just soloed Thor twice and that was it, Jez and Worm decided it was over for Cavs. Before that you had Horse Archer Dan17 soloing 10+ waves for 1 hour and half at front of Worm and next day HA was gone

GOTS_Xeqtor?
[/quote]

Yeap I think he was it Smile
Xeqtor? haha he is still top 3 people that have viewed the forums..
[spoiler=top 10 forum nerds Big Grin]
1. Huscarlton Banks 40d 20h 17m
2. Hande 39d 52m
3. Xeqtor 33d 15h 5m
4. alee56 31d 11h 19m
5. YuriTheRed 29d 9h 0m
6. Khmer 25d 21h 32m
7. Senni 25d 2h 33m
8. Hypernoma 24d 9h 45m
9. YunYun 24d 2h 2m
10. Conqueror_Worm 23d 12h 32m[/spoiler]
lolĀ  ;D
Ah Xeqtor and his AH script refreshing every 3 secs.
Quote:Don't ever get me started on horses. Soloing to Odin isn't what Devs want NI to turn into or endless kiting.
Dont start that bullshit again, the problem is not with horses but with bot AI. Sevs will need to fix it sooner or later if they want to improve nord invasion, it just limits mod too much, generally there are only 2 types of AI melee and ranged and they are quit simple and easy to play against. It was possible to kite bots with that AI, thats why cavalry was dumped. Little fix to AI can open lots of possibilities, like cavalry both for players and bots, some interesting enemies, maybe even nords atacking in formations. I see lots of people here who really miss ponies.
Generally i would be glad to see nord invasion be less about legendaries and grinding, but more about fun and replayability.
I miss those pony things too much. Maybe you could run old version of mod on separate server? ofcourse without exp, money and loot.
Fixing AI, a simple fix?

I wont even bother going down this path with you.

And giving Nords horses won't fix anything lol. You still can kite them on horse, Knights and Champion Knights were easy to solo on horse. SP or MP