Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount and Blade 2
(27-04-2012, 07:47 PM)Nimueh link Wrote:Well he specifically said he was working on a mount and blade 2....

Right, but releasing Mount and Blade 2 in March or even by the end of this year seemed improbable. I thought it was more likely a patch, and since I first posted this they've released both the Napoleonic Wars DLC and a patch (+hotfixes) for Warband.

As for M&B2, who knows what they're up to. ???
I can't wait! I really hope they will develoop a more function version of the singleplayer with more features and a little better map texture.
I really love the sp-concept, but it is missing many features I think it should have. Smile
One does not simply complete Nord Invasion.
at least now bodies are changeable (the slim runner or a fat warmachine ;D)
Apparently Mount and Blade 2 will be coming out on consoles, according to this article: http://www.squidoo.com/mount-and-blade-2

I would welcome this move to consoles as I have an xbox instead of a good PC and I would love to play this game with a controller! All of the PC fan boys would hate this move, though, I guess, because it means that less time will be spent making the PC version.
Im wondering if M&B2 comes true... will there be another NordInvasion named ReNordInvasion?
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
The South Invasion ? Tongue
(18-07-2012, 08:43 AM)Jarold link Wrote:Im wondering if M&B2 comes true... will there be another NordInvasion named ReNordInvasion?

I bet it will be called the JaroldInvasion, much more fearsome then the Nords. xD
I protect my homeland, I slaughter my foes, Heal and protect my friends. Like a sir.

[Image: qq3jur.jpg]
If it did come out on console, I'd have a problem with the lack of mod support. While the base game of Warband is great (sunk at least 400 hours into it), the mods make the game truly shine.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(18-07-2012, 09:24 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:If it did come out on console, I'd have a problem with the lack of mod support. While the base game of Warband is great (sunk at least 400 hours into it), the mods make the game truly shine.

^ couldn't agree more.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Agreed  Wink
Be afraid of my shotty!

Sergeant of the Pandilion knights!