Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Removing night-time
Night reminds to Assassins, I don't know why  :-\... But I love Assassin, they're always sneaky spawning behind me.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
I'm going to have to agree with players who don't like night. The other times of day add to the atmosphere of the game and at times, things look better as with pinkish glow of dawn on mountain pass. But with night-time, there is no improvement. Everything just looks black. It's dark as hell and you strain your eyes to see the enemies. Of course, the effects of night time varies from map to map, but the fact that there are situations in which night drastically reduces playability for some classes makes it something I feel players can do without. Additionally, due to the randomness of time, players are unable to enjoy the same experience. Nighttime would be more tolerable if, when it was nighttime, it were nighttime for everybody, but this is not the case.

To summarize my main points:
-Nighttime adds nothing positive to the game (except increased whining)
-Nighttime randomly puts players at a disadvantage.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
It just is a turn-off for me when some new guy says 'omg it's so dark, I can hardly see them!'  and people help him out by telling him to rejoin to make it day again. I wish night-time was enforced on everyone, that way torches are more fun too. By the way, you devs should add dense fog so we can have some real fun Smile
Only if nords get reduced accuracy in fog or nightime, would I want to see it globally enforced.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
reduced accuracy? psssht remember old mountain pass? that was fun!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Think it would be better to see day time depends on server rather then on the client, so everyone in server would have the same day time
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(19-01-2013, 08:43 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote:Think it would be better to see day time depends on server rather then on the client, so everyone in server would have the same day time
Yeah, perfect idea imo. This way, people won't have to leave server because it's night while it's day for others (I think if you leave and immediately rejoin it may be day ?! Tell me if I'm wrong), and a "night server" would be a battle when Nords are attacking at night. Of course, since human's accuracy is disturbed, make sure bots'accuracy is lowered.
Thanks alot for this helpful trick ughgh and Striker, now i can see better(or as good as others who has daytime). This makes things a bit more even now Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
What witch craft is this? What is morning all I know in NI is night.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
Although I somewhat agree that it is a bit lame to do, I might as well turn night off Tongue
Having nighttime on, while others around you don't is just... stupid imo.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."