Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increasing the difficulty on Ragnarok mode
(05-03-2018, 09:44 AM)Bear_Ken Wrote: So, I think every boss needs an ability like Thor and Odin. 

Heimdal can blow his horn twice. Healing his soldiers one horn sound. To increase their damage - another sound of the horn. But then you need to find two different horn sound to make it epic. 

Hodur as And one can send the arrow in the sky. but size should be small so that the player is difficult to see the illuminated area. Let it lets on one arrow in three players at a time that was more artful. 

Loki give the ability to appear unexpectedly. There are several options. 
Option 1-wave Loki and tricksters may appear randomly and out of turn. 
Option 2 - Loki may receive the first wave instead of a trickster, and instead of a Wraith. 
Option 3 - Loki can teleport where he wants and when he wants to, and can disguise as a player. What do you think?

The idea noname I loved it!

Hodurs ability wont work. simply because most areas are roofed completlly.you assume that every place is without roof, but its not. it would be an instakill too when people cade in small areas and they cant jump out really when all of them try to escape at once.
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden    Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg        Eirene - Choosen Marksman
Elysia - Aventurier                              Pandorian Varimeiren - Legio

Lucerne Feuille - Marauder-in-training

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane

1x Durendal
Mmm Odin could have more than 1 thing
5% chance he can spawn ether prince or princess - With no crush through and no chance to "loot"
35% can heal him self 'X' ammout
60% the spears he has atm

As long as a very good team can do a run with in a hour or so then I'm happy.

Even more so if it makes people think before they do stuff like charger out when there is 30 bots left. To much people including myself at some points find the risk to be more rewarding as that's were the fun is in this mod.

And yes there is a different between knowing you have a small chance this could go badly vs people that do it and get mad at them self or there team for being dead on "X" wave because of "Y" reason.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(05-03-2018, 03:28 PM)Slayerplayer Wrote: Hodurs ability wont work. simply because most areas are roofed completlly.you assume that every place is without roof, but its not. it would be an instakill too when people cade in small areas and they cant jump out really when all of them try to escape at once.

I'm sorry, perhaps you misunderstood due to the fact that it's hard for me to explain the details in English.

Idea with Hodur is that he makes three shots at the sky. And at this moment three random players highlighted area, but its size is not that big as Odin, but on the contrary - small. The meaning of a small area of illumination is that it is difficult for the player to see the glow under himself. And Hodur sends only one death arrow to each player. I mean, it's a sniper shot.

Of course, you can replace that just the abundant rain of arrows from the sky from Hodur and his archers on the course... for example, 15 seconds and over the entire area of the map. And you need to hide under the roof or shield. It would have been more interesting Big Grin
But if I understand you correctly, do you say that any card in a cave or under a roof will not work?
Well, I think that on the contrary it is good for weak teams.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(05-03-2018, 03:28 PM)Slayerplayer Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 09:44 AM)Bear_Ken Wrote: So, I think every boss needs an ability like Thor and Odin. 

Heimdal can blow his horn twice. Healing his soldiers one horn sound. To increase their damage - another sound of the horn. But then you need to find two different horn sound to make it epic. 

Hodur as And one can send the arrow in the sky. but size should be small so that the player is difficult to see the illuminated area. Let it lets on one arrow in three players at a time that was more artful. 

Loki give the ability to appear unexpectedly. There are several options. 
Option 1-wave Loki and tricksters may appear randomly and out of turn. 
Option 2 - Loki may receive the first wave instead of a trickster, and instead of a Wraith. 
Option 3 - Loki can teleport where he wants and when he wants to, and can disguise as a player. What do you think?

The idea noname I loved it!

Hodurs ability wont work. simply because most areas are roofed completlly.you assume that every place is without roof, but its not. it would be an instakill too when people cade in small areas and they cant jump out really when all of them try to escape at once.

But it would work. I recently altered the altitude the spears of Odin spawn. Odin does not throw the spears in the air himself.
Hmm
Or maybe buff the nords without a buff to us...
That would work to increase the difficulty
I seem to remember this happening but people disliked it because it was to hard
I begin to think that it's not difficulty that people want
(05-03-2018, 04:18 PM)Bear_Ken Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 03:28 PM)Slayerplayer Wrote: Hodurs ability wont work. simply because most areas are roofed completlly.you assume that every place is without roof, but its not. it would be an instakill too when people cade in small areas and they cant jump out really when all of them try to escape at once.

I'm sorry, perhaps you misunderstood due to the fact that it's hard for me to explain the details in English.

Idea with Hodur is that he makes three shots at the sky. And at this moment three random players highlighted area, but its size is not that big as Odin, but on the contrary - small. The meaning of a small area of illumination is that it is difficult for the player to see the glow under himself. And Hodur sends only one death arrow to each player. I mean, it's a sniper shot.

Of course, you can replace that just the abundant rain of arrows from the sky from Hodur and his archers on the course... for example, 15 seconds and over the entire area of the map. And you need to hide under the roof or shield. It would have been more interesting Big Grin
But if I understand you correctly, do you say that any card in a cave or under a roof will not work?
Well, I think that on the contrary it is good for weak teams.

Ah that can also happen, i mean my english is not perfect aswell.

so i see, this could work too ofcourse.

but yeah, like most maps like caves or roofed one might deem not very useful for these, thats what i meant. but then again, if we do special maps for ragnarok, those can be a little more open roofed at places ect. using old map design may not fit for such case.
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden    Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg        Eirene - Choosen Marksman
Elysia - Aventurier                              Pandorian Varimeiren - Legio

Lucerne Feuille - Marauder-in-training

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane

1x Durendal