Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increasing the difficulty on Ragnarok mode
For public servers I think Rag is hard enough. It is when you have a well organized house event/a house is together on the server with high end legendarys that this would apply.

Maybe making it so that a harder difficulty could be turned on for house events would be better? That way public server space does not get used up by altering the current Rag. This way the harder diffulty could be played by more advanced teams if they desire. Although if the budget does exist to make more public servers I would be okay adding an addition difficulty that is above rag above well. I would just hate to see a giant step between hard and Rag on public servers.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
Maybe giving thor a lightning attack throwable? Like the siege masters AOE explosive bolts, gives him a chance to stun Shielders/slashers allowing Swadians to die easily for a brief moment? At the moment he only has a measly throwing axe which dosent really scream God Of Thunder to me.

Maybe adding Odin's Battle Priests into wave 15? Tanky healing units so the chosens are harder to take out.

And for loke maybe his throwing coconut kills the target if it hits possibly turning that character into another trickster?

I agree ragnarok in its current state is to easy... *cough Vallhalla Mode cough*
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
I think the player limit could use a boost.
give the followers axes but then possibly lower health slighty
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Didn´t read past Noname´s comment, whatever you do, don´t ruin kiting once and for all please. Thank you.
make the waves 20 again please (only ragnarok)
need more space for loots
(16-02-2018, 03:13 AM)captain_floofy Wrote: For public servers I think Rag is hard enough.  It is when you have a well organized house event/a house is together on the server with high end legendarys that this would apply.  

Maybe making it so that a harder difficulty could be turned on for house events would be better?  That way public server space does not get used up by altering the current Rag.  This way the harder diffulty could be played by more advanced teams if they desire.  Although if the budget does exist to make more public servers I would be okay adding an addition difficulty that is above rag above well.  I would just hate to see a giant step between hard and Rag on public servers.

Event Ragnarok would be cool, more boss powers, more frequently triggered, among other stuff
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
So, I think every boss needs an ability like Thor and Odin. 

Heimdal can blow his horn twice. Healing his soldiers one horn sound. To increase their damage - another sound of the horn. But then you need to find two different horn sound to make it epic. 

Hodur as And one can send the arrow in the sky. but size should be small so that the player is difficult to see the illuminated area. Let it lets on one arrow in three players at a time that was more artful. 

Loki give the ability to appear unexpectedly. There are several options. 
Option 1-wave Loki and tricksters may appear randomly and out of turn. 
Option 2 - Loki may receive the first wave instead of a trickster, and instead of a Wraith. 
Option 3 - Loki can teleport where he wants and when he wants to, and can disguise as a player. What do you think?

The idea noname I loved it!
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(16-02-2018, 05:35 PM)dalslandan Wrote: I think the player limit could use a boost.

As I understand it, player cap is directly tied to how many bots spawn. The player count in a server is directly tied to performance issues for all players involved.

Also new forum account:

[Image: blog_post_24_taleworldswebsite_03.gif]
you could also rise the amount of bosses in the boss waves
for example:
Odin: you could add Vidar as new boss
Loki: Fenris could be added, requires a devilish looking hound skin

other than that i support Ken's ideas, great suggestions
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020