Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New Nordic Fortress Remake - Open to suggestions
Here is some pics
I removed one nords spawn.

Alpha,
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Doesn't quite make up for the Nordic Village butchery
(26-02-2018, 08:12 PM)Soviet Wrote: Doesn't quite make up for the Nordic Village butchery

Cause I'm a bad person ;-)
Play forgotten bay instead xD
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Since they are attacking from the outside, it should be called Swadian Fortress.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Its not about who attack and from which side, it's about the castle theme and the general map's look ;-)
(26-02-2018, 07:43 PM)Alpha Wrote: Here is some pics
I removed one nords spawn.

Alpha,

So the map is a hallway now?
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
You removed one spawn and made a cade area yes however what has happened now is in doing this way, you've created a straight run way from one spawn and the other spawn turns a corner and a fair run to the shield/cade area. This is a funnel point much like old castleyard
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
(27-02-2018, 12:20 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: You removed one spawn and made a cade area yes however what has happened now is in doing this way, you've created a straight run way from one spawn and the other spawn turns a corner and a fair run to the shield/cade area. This is a funnel point much like old castleyard

Well, then we can easily solve this problem by closing the door.
Thanks for your interest.
(27-02-2018, 12:58 AM)Alpha Wrote:
(27-02-2018, 12:20 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: You removed one spawn and made a cade area yes however what has happened now is in doing this way, you've created a straight run way from one spawn and the other spawn turns a corner and a fair run to the shield/cade area. This is a funnel point much like old castleyard

Well, then we can easily solve this problem by closing the door.
Thanks for your interest.

this would make it.... MORE of a hallway
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Hey at least people will start playing this map again. Even if this map doesn't make it in game, people will still find the fastest maps. At the moment there are plenty of maps that are fast and that is what people in this community are looking for. There are always back up maps that can be played in case the current favorites get nuked. It doesn't take long for a house to find a new favorite and milk that one out. Other houses usually follow the example of one house. What would be better is removing half of the maps, there are way to many anyway, and then try to balance the remaining maps. This doesn't mean that the outcome of the remaining maps should be slow maps where the ranged get stuck all the time. Though I don't see this happening among the mappers seeing how much of a mess it looks in that section of the contributor team, sorry not going to use the "developer" word instead of contributor since I will never recognize a scener as an official developer.

I personally like the changes and it makes me feel like the old Praven/Graubergen.