Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Resurrect NI Wiki
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
89.29%
25 89.29%
No
10.71%
3 10.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why is the Wiki not maintained?
Hello.

I have been figuring for some time, why isn't the Nord Invasion wiki actively updated?

To easily find detailed information about weapons, armors and other items is currently difficult, unless you own that particular item.

I know there are some threads maintained like:
The Legendary Item Thread (many stats are for the moment out of order)
House Crafting Thread (information is inconsistent (sometimes missing e.g. stats))

Please note that I don't underestimate the potential of these thread; they have had a vital part in my understanding of crafting, stats and items in general.*

But as the updates come and go, relying on old posts is often inaccurate as well.

I would like to see an resurrection of the Nord Invasion wiki with detailed information about specific items.

Removing the need for general inquires such as:
  • Can my hero use this weapon?
  • What stats have this item?
  • Is this gear/weapon locked to a specific hero?
TL;DR
Weapons, armors and other items should be easily located in Wiki with accurate information.
Good point. It is extremely helpful for everyone (especially newbies) to have such info. It is also a kind of advertising for those who had little or no contact with NI and might want to start after reading.
A large part of it right now is that there have been massive changes recently and it seems like more and more get changed every patch so its very hard to keep up to date, Most of the focus has been on the mod itself and less on the Wiki.

While the wiki would be useful to keep updated, assigning that task would be very hard as its limited as to how many people have the information available to do it, and those that do generally are busy working on the mod itself and don't have time to do it.

I would love to see an up to date wiki, but i think it will be some time before that can be done, especially with 1.9.0 basically re-balancing every item in the game, the main focus is on the new patch bugs and maintenance
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
I was thinking to create a Non-Official wiki for NI but still waiting for an answer from the Devs that I asked.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
There should be nothing stopping people from contributing to wiki.nordinvasion.com but so far, very few people have contributed and fewer still have continued to do so for any length of time. In my opinion, part of it is probably to do with the wiki having fewer formatting options than the forum (no spoiler tags for example) but I think much of that could be worked around if someone were to put some thought into formatting the data differently. If something has broken and people are actually unable to contribute for some reason, we'll take a look.

I would be willing to help someone start a section (setting up the initial links, working out which namespaces to use, etc) but I do not have the time to personally fill out the actual information.

I also don't see the point of creating an unofficial wiki when the official one is open to contributions.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Dokuwiki is blocking me to do cool and simple stuff for NI official wiki. Thats why I wanted to create a unofficial one. Otherwise I am open to Update the official wiki when I got my computer back.
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
An issue preventing emails from being sent by the wiki has been fixed. Thanks for the report.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
@daIslandan

I added the most of the Horses - Support Items - Arrows - Bolts - Bows - Crossbows - One-Handed - Two-Handed - Polearms - Throwing Weapons - Body Armors and seperated them between "Marketplace - Player Craft - House Craft - Legendaries - Upgradable Legendaries"

Most of them does not have their own pages which supposed to include their stats-picture etc because I borrowed a computer from my friend and thats the all I can do untill I get my computer fixed.

I will add Foot-Hand-Head and Shields later.After adding all the Items, I will create their own page and place picture-stats-crafting recipes along with required craft level and section(house/player)

U can check them from here;
https://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?i...tems:start

Also Please let me know that If the Items are in wrong place(such as One-handed item placed into two-handed section etc. I have little info about them so I tried my best.)
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Just wanted to give update from wiki.

I just Added all of the "Arrows-Crossbows-Bows-Bolts(except marketplace bolts, need them.) and they have what they supposed to have on their pages.

Some Pictures;

If you want to check others; https://wiki.nordinvasion.com/doku.php?i...tems:start
Just try to give me feedbacks or contribute yourself  Smile  I appreciate both.
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Horakti, Great. Well done. If you need help with the information, I can help. Write to Steam.
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]