Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Account in the game
The idea is that now the name of the character in the game is the name of your account on the site. You go into the game and you can select the desired character in the "C" menu. When you select a character, the player list box displays the name of the selected character. 
This will allow you to move different characters to the server WITHOUT leaving the server. For example, when the server has 17 players, and you need to save the team and bring tome/cades.
What do you think?
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
That sounds cool, but it might be a pain/impossible to code. I like the idea though, would be great if they did that (Kaasovic we belive in you).
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Also I want to add that all quests should be on the same account. Once you have completed the quest, you simply take the reward to the right character in the messages. For example, it is very difficult for infantrymen to kill a siege master. And so, this will diversify the game on different characters, because there will be no binding to one and the same character.
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
That would be really helpful.
I hope Kaas will do it Tongue
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Very nice idea
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
Few concerns with this. How would the game know which character is a 'valid' player. (Not a bank character etc.) Some people have more then 30 characters, do you want to display all of them or just limit it to a couple of characters by either a fixed limit or a user defined limit.

I am also not sure of the stance of the development team on this. Codewise this is possible and shouldn't be too hard to implement.
(04-03-2018, 11:12 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Few concerns with this. How would the game know which character is a 'valid' player. (Not a bank character etc.) Some people have more then 30 characters, do you want to display all of them or just limit it to a couple of characters by either a fixed limit or a user defined limit.

I am also not sure of the stance of the development team on this. Codewise this is possible and shouldn't be too hard to implement.

Make a Limit of 5 Characters which you can Choose on the Website.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(04-03-2018, 11:22 AM)ItzZocki Wrote:
(04-03-2018, 11:12 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Few concerns with this. How would the game know which character is a 'valid' player. (Not a bank character etc.) Some people have more then 30 characters, do you want to display all of them or just limit it to a couple of characters by either a fixed limit or a user defined limit.

Make a Limit of 5 Characters which you can Choose on the Website.

|
|
V
OK

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I've been suggesting this for months... if not 2-3 years already.

But yah, should probably add an option on the site where you can add in your desired characters for this selection.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
Or just cycle through your chars like the spawn point instead of a menu/drop down
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18