Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
increase my death counter please
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(09-10-2018, 02:31 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Increase my loot chance pls

people that complain about loot but they have looted good shit

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
u said it good shit
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Out of that group of mediocre loot i could get vs any upgradeded thing just about. Idk all normal legendaries look boring to me... How time has changed... When upgrades first came out me and Nka were happy ye but a bit annoyed as we were close in away to having all or most items ingame.

So the feeling of grinding away to loot some "shit" thats most of the time is so much of a hassle to sell at a even AVG selling price. To mention once you're at this stage I am at if you have 10 things for sale because you don't need them or want them you get offers with "shit" you already have or had 100x over.

The more progress you make in getting gear the less excited you get when your wealth increases by a fraction of a percent. Unless you a certain individual.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-10-2018, 09:14 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 02:21 PM)Faravin Wrote: Things that annoy me? The loot chance.

As a developer I second this motion. I do so much for the game and don't even get rewarded? wtf

So Kaas who's in charge of 'Cavalry Mode' and is there a timescale or any intention for its completion?
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(09-10-2018, 01:44 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:

As a developer I second this motion. I do so much for the game and don't even get rewarded? wtf

So Kaas who's in charge of 'Cavalry Mode' and is there a timescale or any intention for its completion?

I have currently no plans for Cavalry Mode. If you have any good ideas let me know.
The dropchances however can be looked at, to make cav more rewarding
(09-10-2018, 05:38 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 01:44 PM)Ramos_Caoliki Wrote:

I have currently no plans for Cavalry Mode. If you have any good ideas let me know.
The dropchances however can be looked at, to make cav more rewarding

I think in terms of bots it's fine, consider :
1. Replacing the hard mode 'Queens guard' with 'Princesses guard' and give Lagertha her 'Queens' guard
2. Consider legendary horses / horse armour to add cav specific drops.
3. Add house craftable horse armour / horses
4. Tier the material drops on cav to reflect the difficulty from Normal drops (round 1-5), Hard drops (round 6-10) and Ragnarok drops (11-15)
5. Add legendaries that are dropped only from Cavalry to make playing Cav worthwhile.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
more collectables!!!

Bard class lol!! jk but add the items in as collectables

there's already a lute and lyre in the game. Also theres a Beer item! That heals, kinda a gimmicky weapon but collectables are cool!

Kinda sucks that items like these are super hard to obtain

Lady Dresses- Only way to obtain is through tourament rewards or buy it for millions.
Crown of Flowers/Bride Gown/Bride Shoes - Only way to obtain is to be a notable member of the community(Higher chance if your a girl? or notable couple in NI) and get married in real life. AND THEN a dev has to gift it to you? And the dev might say 'you're not allowed to trade this item'... ( Also this only happened i heard in 2012-like 2013?) So I would say the chance to get one of these items is slim to none.

All the begginner quest items like Raw Fish, Apple, Frying Pans They are pretty cool easy to get.

Then theres items that are removed from the game for some reason. Like Cuir Bouilli, Horseman's Heater Shield, Huscarl's Round Shield, Pitch Fork, Hide Boots.
Not sure what I think about these items. I think I've even seen someone called like King Harlus with collectable 'Plate Armour' ( The native armour)
I guess your lucky if you bought this item in like 2012 and didn't sell the item.

who cares about legendaries, you can beat rag with huntresses, angons, big shots, 2 RGs with Aegis and 2 zweis with stone mauls.
I just want cool collectables

just gonna list out a couple more cool collectables that exist/thought to exist
Warg Maul
Glamdring
Pitch Fork
Hide Boots 
Pumpkin Head
Skull Head
Christmas hat
Snowball 
Reindeer They dont even work since cav rework, I feel kinda bad for nka since he has the only 2 and bought one for a rridiculously high price
Helmet 1/2/3/4
Jager Hat

Lederhosen

Jager Boots
Beer
Heavy Practice Sword
100+ legendaries... less than like 20 collectables. most of which are unobtainable. 
More Collectables :Smile    Purple is the best color must collect them all
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(08-10-2018, 05:52 AM)Woody Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 07:58 PM)Coconut Wrote: battlepass omegalul

Best item in Ni

[Image: bfe5aaef11fcd90ed4441d377727c330.png]

Oh, the irony.
(09-10-2018, 01:09 PM)Woody Wrote: Out of that group of mediocre loot i could get vs any upgradeded thing just about. Idk all normal legendaries look boring to me... How time has changed... When upgrades first came out me and Nka were happy ye but a bit annoyed as we were close in away to having all or most items ingame.

So the feeling of grinding away to loot some "shit" thats most of the time is so much of a hassle to sell at a even AVG selling price. To mention once you're at this stage I am at if you have 10 things for sale because you don't need them or want them you get offers with "shit" you already have or had 100x over.

The more progress you make in getting gear the less excited you get when your wealth increases by a fraction of a percent. Unless you a certain individual.

I basically was on that "stage" until i sold nearly everything
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia