Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
(14-03-2018, 12:02 PM)Angar Wrote: I don‘t like that fact that you can‘t replace Items while playing solo on a server. Not every map is well to kite and sometimes you can‘t do anything else but cading. In addition to that point I hate the fact that Barricades do have a lower HP while playing solo than when the server is completely filled up. I know that there are way less Nords spawning in a solo run  but if you‘re soloing, all the maybe 8 spawned bots are able to hit the cade while on a filled server maybe 10 from the 70 or 80 spawned bots can hit the cade. The others die before they could even reach the cades and nevertheless the hp on a filled server is quite high compared to the hp on a solo run. A Wallbarricade might take 10 hits on Ragmarok from an Einherjar in wave 6 untill it breaks. And now imagine, that there are 5 waves before 6 and you only have 1 Wallbarricade with low hp because you can‘t replace your items without any reasons.
I‘d really appreciate that to get a change Smile

Yes, pls! add "replace Items" if i play solo.
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
(14-03-2018, 01:30 PM)Corrndog Wrote: 1.Rebuilding good maps for long/annoying. I understand that administration team doesn't want game to be too easy, but it's pointless. People will always find the fastest map. No one wants to spend more than 1 hour on one run, it's simply boring. We've plenty of maps which nobody is using becouse of that. 

2.Lack of high house craftable items. With current materials drop rate there is no item to grind for. It's cool that materials have high chace to drop but would be nice to set them on something like old craftable Imperial. It also fix two thinigs. Mats prize-people will try to get best craftable items avaible which means that they will start to buy materials. Second thing is that these items should be almost as good as some legendaries(instead of craftables for 3m which are almost equal to legendaries for 30m)

3.Legendary item upgrades. I feel like prices are unbalanced. For example Griffon Bascinet costs about 500k and recipe for it is like 12m. The prices should be equal to value of the item,it's kinda weird that you've to spend 24 times value when for  legionnaire helmet when Tempest improvment was 38 which is not event half of the cost of this bow . It should be way to improve for everyone. who wants to upgrade gear but can't afford other/better legendary.
I think it's more that people don't want to take more then 35-40 minutes for a rag run
A VM event with 16 players can do pretty much any map in under 1 hour
(14-03-2018, 04:26 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(14-03-2018, 01:30 PM)Corrndog Wrote: 1.Rebuilding good maps for long/annoying. I understand that administration team doesn't want game to be too easy, but it's pointless. People will always find the fastest map. No one wants to spend more than 1 hour on one run, it's simply boring. We've plenty of maps which nobody is using becouse of that. 

2.Lack of high house craftable items. With current materials drop rate there is no item to grind for. It's cool that materials have high chace to drop but would be nice to set them on something like old craftable Imperial. It also fix two thinigs. Mats prize-people will try to get best craftable items avaible which means that they will start to buy materials. Second thing is that these items should be almost as good as some legendaries(instead of craftables for 3m which are almost equal to legendaries for 30m)

3.Legendary item upgrades. I feel like prices are unbalanced. For example Griffon Bascinet costs about 500k and recipe for it is like 12m. The prices should be equal to value of the item,it's kinda weird that you've to spend 24 times value when for  legionnaire helmet when Tempest improvment was 38 which is not event half of the cost of this bow . It should be way to improve for everyone. who wants to upgrade gear but can't afford other/better legendary.
I think it's more that people don't want to take more then 35-40 minutes for a rag run
Conratulations, you're like 3/4 of the hoeses. It's obvious that well geared team can do any map in fairly good time . We're not talking about events but casual runs where often half of the server brings dep shields,normal cades or nothing.
(14-03-2018, 04:37 PM)Corrndog Wrote:

Conratulations, you're like 3/4 of the hoeses. It's obvious that well geared team can do any map in fairly good time . We're not talking about events but casual runs where often half of the server brings dep shields,normal cades or nothing.
Just want to know when the last time you played in a public rag sever was?
Because for the past 2 weeks one has been hard pressed to find more then 1-2 people without level 50 support
I'm not saying that no maps need to be changed
I for one want Keep to change
But the amount is much lower then a lot of people place it at
(14-03-2018, 04:45 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:

40 mins ago
(14-03-2018, 04:46 PM)Corrndog Wrote:

40 mins ago
This will be a free shit post like the rest of them.

But why tho?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-03-2018, 04:52 PM)Woody Wrote:
(14-03-2018, 04:46 PM)Corrndog Wrote:
(14-03-2018, 04:26 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: I think it's more that people don't want to take more then 35-40 minutes for a rag run
40 mins ago
This will be a free shit post like the rest of them.

But why tho?
OK I can see that as well Woody so to try and prevent that
Could you give specific maps Corndag?
(14-03-2018, 12:37 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Kaas how about u give all cav bosses a horse and make it killable so mqybe people would stop complaining about not rewarding enough because i dont know anyone who is playing cav for mats
Bump
!
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
People posting threads in Community Discussion & Engagement that should be in Feature Requests and wind up having several topics posted about on the same thread so that keeping track of and responding to each subject is more difficult and cannot end in a closed thread once the subject is resolved as there are still more subjects on that thread to try to resolve.
(14-03-2018, 03:42 PM)Malong Wrote: Here's 10.

1. Lack of a merit-based loot system. Many posts across several threads have discussed this.
  2. Lack of a public test server. Ideally, this would have the deployment of a release candidate branch. Check-ins with the features that pass testing get merged into master and eventually tagged for release. Also, publicly available test notes (example here) that accompany the features of the release candidate.
  3. Inability to change characters and loadouts without leaving the server. Getting "too many" barrels on wave 1 when barricades are needed is a specific problem this would solve. Maybe backup support can display laterally with the primary support in the character screen, and it can be swapped before spawning in without going to the website.
  4. Lack of an information/knowledge base that pulls stats directly from the database.
  5. Picking up items on Cavalry while riding past them (e.g. picking up a Tome when many bots are chasing you).
  6. Inability to automatically start quests when they're eligible. Whenever I complete a quest, I alt tab to the website, accept the quest again, alt tab to the game, and try to kill more/another bot in the same wave so I don't have to wait for that wave again (e.g. challenge waves with multiple bots for Collecting Heads). That can't be an intended/desired player experience.
  7. Being told "the game is too easy" followed up with "here's some cooler, newer, more powerful items and/or upgrades." It's not the same individuals that purport both, but it's bad to have some decisions undermine others.
  8. Continual map changes to make the most popular maps less efficient instead of making the least popular maps as efficient as the most popular maps. It seems spiteful and shortsighted.
  9. The crafting system requiring separately making intermediate components of the same crafting line that are equal or lower crafting levels. I can understand why you need the intermediate components of other crafting lines. But if someone wants to craft Oil of Velentr, and has 1 Water, 4 Hardened Metal, 10 Spurn Berry, and 2 Sturdy Wood, then they should be able to directly craft the Oil of Velentr instead of crafting 2 Oil first.
  10. The inability to exchange items that have different skins, but identical stats. Charge for it if you want either by crafting recipe or gold sink.
  1. Bonus: People in the community doubling down on their mistakes (particularly regarding passage of time, and basic arithmetic and English grammar) before finally admitting to them in passive aggressive ways.

Regarding your point 8: Hands down there are just maps that suck or are annoying. Why nerf fun and good maps just so they are as bad as others? This game is supposed to be fun. And why deny a fun balanced experience? Why make it annoying and time consuming as hell instead of adding more action to it that makes spent time worthwhile?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]