Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
Dont know whats wrong i sold all my legens i looted and got with tradingwithin 1 month
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(26-05-2018, 01:05 PM)Thunderstorm Wrote: Dont know whats wrong i sold all my legens i looted and got with tradingwithin 1 month

"(This post was last modified: 3 minutes ago by Thunderstorm.)"

[Image: 14COhR2h.jpg]
Added and trading
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(26-05-2018, 12:26 PM)Green_Dragon Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 12:17 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Wait you are saying that this should help new players who would other wise sell there first loot of a low price to a player
So instead of that they sell for a really low price to the marketplace?
So basically they get as low if not lower and nobody gets a chance at that nice new loot that someone got?
I would say no
Edit- This would also mean that the devs would have to determine the price of legendarys and that is something that they will not do

There is a difference between "significantly low" and laughable. You determine what that might be.

The devs wouldn't have to determine the average or "real" price for a legendary but set a price that
lets the player make some progress respective to the significance of the loot. (Red, Yellow, Orange etc)

Even if those prices at the scrapyard where very low, I'd prefer to scrap the darn thing than being ******
by individuals without moral barriers or social education. Can't be more precise about this...

Which part of this does not have the devs setting a price?
I would highly doubt that anyone thinks that the Ironsong is worth as much as say the tempest
So you would have to take each item and name a price which ends with the devs determining what they think the value of each item is and that is something they will not do
Also I would say the difference between "significantly low" and laughable is not so very much
Say I looted a worm bane and sold it for 500K
That would be a scam on me but I could not see the market being anymore]

Edit- The real problem I believe is that what ever price the market has some will say it's a scam and others will say it's to high
I would not buy a tempest for over 50 mil but people still say it's over 100 mil
There is no set price for a reason and if the devs put one in even if it's a fraction of the trading value people will start using it as a set value
I agree with Baron. There are too many people hunting for arbitrary numbers that people tell them without any consideration for what items they actually want.

In addition, I am hesitant to readd marketplace prices to legendary items as in the past many new players sold them to the market seeing the high (to them) numbers displayed - numbers like 80k - 250k. This led to many unhappy players once they realized they made a huge mistake. You may believe it is better that they go to the market for a low price than to a player that you view negatively due to their trading habits, but I do not believe that harming oneself to spite another benefits anyone. If you really want to teach those mean traders a lesson, simply don't trade with them and wait for someone nicer to come along.
What I hate/annoys me the most atm?

Switching delay for melee mode on throwing weapons!
4-5 years ago it used to be instant, that might of been too op but i'd still be nicer to be just a little faster than it is right now as i'm constantly getting hit before I can block or it even kills me which happens WAY too much for me to stay calm about it.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(26-05-2018, 03:58 PM)Nka19 Wrote: What I hate/annoys me the most atm?

4-5 years ago it used to be instant, that might of been too op but i'd still be nicer to be just a little faster than it is right now as i'm constantly getting hit before I can block or it even kills me which happens WAY too much for me to stay calm about it.

the old days are past us just like kiting is dead...  wait a sec hmmm...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(26-05-2018, 03:54 PM)Winter Wrote: I agree with Baron.  There are too many people hunting for arbitrary numbers that people tell them without any consideration for what items they actually want.

In addition, I am hesitant to readd marketplace prices to legendary items as in the past many new players sold them to the market seeing the high (to them) numbers displayed - numbers like 80k - 250k.  This led to many unhappy players once they realized they made a huge mistake.  You may believe it is better that they go to the market for a low price than to a player that you view negatively due to their trading habits, but I do not believe that harming oneself to spite another benefits anyone.  If you really want to teach those mean traders a lesson, simply don't trade with them and wait for someone nicer to come along.

I understand. But how about the fees at the AH? Wouldn't it be nice to have legendaries excepted there?

For a price determination you could also ask the player base directly. Maybe bypolling about one each week?
To throw sth in here I was thinking about minimum prices in the millions not in the thousands. If you're new
and get at least a few millions in cash for such an item you can make a huge progress and if you realize later
that it was a bit too cheaply sold, you'd also remember the huge amount of stuff you could buy anyway. But
maybe I'm too biased here as that's only how I would see it. I think the AH without the fee might solve the
problem very simply as the free market would determine the price. At least it would be worth a try I guess Wink
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
With ah tax better of to argue that upgrades and this supposably new model exchange thing is already a massive gold sink.

Why put tax were it's not needed? It should be a free market to show what you are selling even if you don't want gold.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(26-05-2018, 03:58 PM)Nka19 Wrote: What I hate/annoys me the most atm?

Agreed. It's just annoying and unpredictable now.