Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
Things in NordInvasion that annoy you?
[Image: 3Kjqjfk.png]

But seriously afk system. This usually happens on large maps when you are shielder or slasher. I'm not afk, killing nords and still stop getting exp and it fixes in the middle of a wave when half of bots are already dead. Also I saw sometimes how guy who holded boss did not get reward for him because cornering took a long time. I know that you can just restore ammunition or something but it is annoying anyway
I am doing bad good models nothing trades memes Idk

Legendary Loots:

05.05.18 - Dragon Halberd
16.05.18 - Tower Shield
24.02.19 - Ragnar's Wrath
(26-05-2018, 07:05 PM)Rilvenar Wrote: Things in NordInvasion that annoy you?

But seriously afk system. This usually happens on large maps when you are shielder or slasher. I'm not afk, killing nords and still stop getting exp and it fixes in the middle of a wave when half of bots are already dead. Also I saw sometimes how guy who holded boss did not get reward for him because cornering took a long time. I know that you can just restore ammunition or something but it is annoying anyway
For the shielder going AFK just repair your shield every prep time and you should never be marked as AFK
And if you are then you have bigger problems then not getting XP
As for the other 2 I have never seen a guy holding the boss go AFK and if a slasher goes AFK it's most likely because they are not here
3v3 tournaments with less melee than jav spam
23.02.2018 - Brigadine Plated Red 
10.02.2019 - Rupturer
30.12.2019 - Legacy
14.03.2020 - Leviathan's Helmet
05.02.2021 - Illustrious
12.02.2021 - Brigadine plated Red
20.03.2021 - Rending Bolts
21.05.2021 - Pike of Kings
(26-05-2018, 07:53 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:

For the shielder going AFK just repair your shield every prep time and you should never be marked as AFK
As for the other 2 I have never seen a guy holding the boss go AFK and if a slasher goes AFK it's most likely because they are not here

I mean for example if you are RG in wave 15 and holding the boss you can be marked as afk because you didn't killed anyone/have repaired shield in that wave even if you move. Such things don't happen very often and I'm not saying that afk system is bad at all but sometimes it works a bit strange. (at least in my case and some people I know)
I am doing bad good models nothing trades memes Idk

Legendary Loots:

05.05.18 - Dragon Halberd
16.05.18 - Tower Shield
24.02.19 - Ragnar's Wrath
(26-05-2018, 08:34 PM)Rilvenar Wrote:
(26-05-2018, 07:53 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:

I mean for example if you are RG in wave 15 and holding the boss you can be marked as afk because you didn't killed anyone/have repaired shield in that wave even if you move. Such things don't happen very often and I'm not saying that afk system is bad at all but sometimes it works a bit strange. (at least in my case and some people I know)

I have heard of it though it has never happened to me
But they are to few and far between to really find out what causes it
i loot every wave  whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy have you forsaken me god  Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy 

[Image: TQ7py04.png]
make inf not take dmg from hitting friendlies
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(05-10-2018, 07:18 PM)Lophorius Wrote: make inf not take dmg from hitting friendlies

Only if they reinstate the infantry hero friendly fire bug
A finished Cav mode
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
cav exist to be complained about

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|