Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Returning player
(11-04-2018, 11:33 PM)lordborg Wrote:
(11-04-2018, 11:15 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: and the beginners, the middle part just don’t exists anymore because of the mentioned points.
Another problem is the simpleness of the modes, Rag is way to easy for a even only “ok” team

so first is the middle part, they are still around but not manny, and 2nd part Modes i been in manny runes where there is really high end teams that fail Rag,,, Rag even harder with the new perks on wave 9 12 and 15 that part not true, just depends if you prepare right.

And last Yes The players who sold there gear for real cash did ruin some parts of the game, in my mind i did not think it was down to the Devs/maybe admins not sure?  anyway to allow it, should of been put down to a vote from all who play and work hard in NI and i say this with a lot of faith that the No's would have won, never fun to play a game that becomes pay to win, what made NI great was that you could not do that.

Anyways the mod is ok you did miss the nice drops rates which i may add was said to never change RIP, and i am happy with the drop rate of Legy items but anyone would say that.

So if I say it's to easy than you can't still fail? The most rag runs that are failing, fail because of the wrong support choice, especially the miss of msk was sawn in the last days. 
Maybe I missed even better drop rates but I saw more than enough, a year ago you saw normaly every week a drop, from now a week ago it was sometimes more than one a day.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
(12-04-2018, 05:55 AM)Bobo Wrote: Omg, guys please don't cry.

Blackfield, welcome back, man Smile
Worry about nothing, just play and have fun. There's less players but many enough to get together and kick some Nordic asses.
This is a game and it's supposed to be fun and it is just as much as it's been 2 years ago.

Also, this is pretty good time to get some craftables, the important mats prices are very low. E.g. crafting a tome costs like 1.5m.

Not trying to be mean, but, I've been playing since 2016 and I don't think I've ever seen you in game. Do you go by another name in game?
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(12-04-2018, 11:40 AM)RookCW Wrote:

Worry about nothing, just play and have fun. There's less players but many enough to get together and kick some Nordic asses.
This is a game and it's supposed to be fun and it is just as much as it's been 2 years ago.

Also, this is pretty good time to get some craftables, the important mats prices are very low. E.g. crafting a tome costs like 1.5m.

Not trying to be mean, but, I've been playing since 2016 and I don't think I've ever seen you in game. Do you go by another name in game?

SPQR_Bobo isn't it?
NI is so dead that you can fill up 3 severs at a time

For real NI is less dead now then it was 2 years ago
(12-04-2018, 11:40 AM)RookCW Wrote:

I think he is playing with other nicknames like SPQR_Venegance.

(12-04-2018, 12:02 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: NI is so dead that you can fill up 3 severs at a time

For real NI is less dead now then it was 2 years ago

It was last year defintley nearly dead there wasn't even 1 full server at the time the most people are active (CET, BST and GMT 7pm).
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
Looks like a started a small shitstorm just like in the old days Big Grin

You people complaining have no idea how bad drops can be... I have over 600 hours in nordinvasion allone and have not even seen a single legendary drop in any of my games

Also why am I the oldest account in here? Big Grin

Edit: and leave Bobo allone, that guy is one of the only people I remember from back in the days Big Grin
(12-04-2018, 02:52 PM)xBlackfieldx Wrote: I have over 600 hours in nordinvasion allone and have not even seen a single legendary drop in any of my games

that's funny
(12-04-2018, 06:10 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: U dont play

I was sitting in my chair reading his phrase "just play and have fun" and said aloud to myself "but you don't play." So I'm glad I'm not the only one that caught this.

(12-04-2018, 02:52 PM)xBlackfieldx Wrote: You people complaining have no idea how bad drops can be... I have over 600 hours in nordinvasion allone and have not even seen a single legendary drop in any of my games

600 hours... gtfo

(12-04-2018, 02:52 PM)xBlackfieldx Wrote: Also why am I the oldest account in here? Big Grin

Not anymore, you're not. Also, I found your character ID is 22067. That's not that low.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(12-04-2018, 02:52 PM)xBlackfieldx Wrote: I have over 600 hours in nordinvasion allone

Cute.
(12-04-2018, 03:56 PM)Scarecrow Wrote:
(12-04-2018, 02:52 PM)xBlackfieldx Wrote: I have over 600 hours in nordinvasion allone

Cute.

|
|
V
ok

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|