Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What system do you believe is best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Recoloring only, fraction recipe
12.28%
7 12.28%
Recoloring only, tiered recipe
28.07%
16 28.07%
Recoloring and model exchanges, fraction recipe
24.56%
14 24.56%
Recoloring and model exchanges, tiered recipe
35.09%
20 35.09%
Total 57 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Item Transmutation
Hello NordInvasion community,

We are currently considering different systems for recoloring items of the same tier and would like your input on the methods being considered.

The first thing to consider is whether or not this should be purely recoloring (Light -> Dark, Blue -> White -> Orange, etc.) or if we should allow people to transform items of the same tier with different models (Swadian Halfplate -> Heraldic Transitional Armour, Fearsome Knight Helmet -> Valsgarde, etc.).

The second is how the recipes are determined.  The current proposed ideas are a set, consistent fraction of the crafting cost or a tiered recipe list focused on being a gold sink and taking up resources like Dye, Shade Ore, Armor Plates, Straps, and Silk.

Please vote and/or post below with feedback or your own suggestions.
1. Does adding heraldry to items of the same tier (e.g. Brigandine Black -> Brigandine Heraldic) count as recoloring or model exchange?

2. A dye / heraldry kit in Support, like the awakenings.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(23-05-2018, 05:27 PM)Malong Wrote: 1. Does adding heraldry to items of the same tier (e.g. Brigandine Black -> Brigandine Heraldic) count as recoloring or model exchange?

1. Recoloring.
2. Sounds fun!
(23-05-2018, 05:30 PM)Winter Wrote:
(23-05-2018, 05:27 PM)Malong Wrote: 1. Does adding heraldry to items of the same tier (e.g. Brigandine Black -> Brigandine Heraldic) count as recoloring or model exchange?

1. Yes.
2. Sounds fun!

Yes, it's a recolor? Or yes, it's a model exchange?

Actually it doesn't matter for my vote after realizing how many items are equivalent in everything other than model.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(23-05-2018, 05:44 PM)Malong Wrote:
(23-05-2018, 05:30 PM)Winter Wrote:

1. Yes.
2. Sounds fun!

Yes, it's a recolor? Or yes, it's a model exchange?

Actually it doesn't matter for my vote after realizing how many items are equivalent in everything other than model.

I tried to respond too quickly and didn't read anything after "recoloring."  Fixed.
finally https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=50761 if we have access to sufficient quality textures i hope...
i wanted consumable legs for upgrades but since then there's been mat leg upgrade, so i guess my new suggestion would be:

Each cycle of legendary upgrades provide a different texture, eg.
next upgrade opportunity - dark griffon bascinet,
following upgrade opportunity (many months later) - white griffon bascinet
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
Personally I don't like idea of transforming items with same tier. I feel like we'll lose some uniqueness, for example everyone will be running around with Valsgarde, becouse for many people it's the best looking helmet in the game. Some items are as well much more rare than other and it would be unfair for a lot of people. 

I strongly support changing color of the item only. Most of the items doesn't fit becouse of the color not the model.
I don't like
the 70 head armors being interchangable... Would devalue valsguarde. 

also barbute and ornate bascinet

fine with everything else being interchangable.

edit:forgot about heraldic plate... don't like that either
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Sure.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
K got some questions about what could be possible (Whats out of the question or you are thinking about allowing with this)

Things with the same crafting and same hero locked could that be done? eg Kings Will <--> Ebony Bow
Things with the same crafting but not the same hero lock yet the same main class? eg Heavy Rep <--> Big Shot
Things with the same crafting but one being Tr2 and Tr3 (All heroes --> 1 Hero) eg Guardian Armour <--> Black Armour

If any or all would be oked I guess it would be the same with drops so (using the same 3 examples as before)
Typhoon <--> Tempest 
Alia <--> Dead Shot 
Brig <--> Checked

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|