Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Damage Reduction
Rather than put the full damage reduction just on the body armour each part gets the same or some %. 
Should help with some things... Defender Boots much

Defender Helmet - 4% 
Defender Armour - 4% 
Defender Gauntlets - 4% 
Defender Boots - 4% 

Ornate Crusader Helmet - 3% 
Gilded Bear Armour - 3% 

Thanos Legacy - 5% 
Leather Overmail - 5%

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
thats a good idea and maybe a DMG reduction buff would be Helpful ... Bcause the 15% which the Jugger has are way to less , i would be happy if the DMG Reduction will get up to 25% and for the Ranger up to 15%, Halberdier up to 20%. this would Help a ot to make the ,,Armour,, Classes more Interesting
21.5.17 Ornate Bascinet
8.3.19   Volundr Greatsword
3.5.19   Dark Gothic Plate

Upgraded Legendarys
C-Leviathan´s Guard
BH-Defender Helmet
C-Volundr Greatsword
B-Gothic Greaves
C-Rupturer
C-Mortifer
C-Malice

My Shop: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67919
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211997384/

a good Anvil does not fear the hammer
(17-06-2018, 01:06 PM)Mánagarm Wrote: thats a good idea and maybe a DMG reduction buff would be Helpful ... Bcause the 15% which the Jugger has are way to less , i would  be happy if the DMG Reduction will get up to 25% and for the Ranger up to 15%, Halberdier up to 20%. this would Help a ot to make the ,,Armour,, Classes more Interesting

Agree. 15% is not that much for a tank.
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
I do like the idea to give individual items of "sets" damage reduction buff instead of the current approach where only the body armour gets the reduction.

Personally I think the values are pretty balanced. Increasing damage reduction will totally ruin normal runs.
Normal runs are already a meme for anyone with house craftables let alone legendaries. I would suggest legendary armour should primarily protect against the mode its dropped in and/or the stats required to use it. Its level 52 / Hero, so make it designed for making rag / hard survivability.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
That kinda defeats the purpose of a "legendary" and might even discourage people playing normal mode if their buffs don't apply.
What with the other armours? You will have only 4% damage reduction with Reinforced halfplate if you are not rich enough to buy Defender set? There are no other juggernaut locked boots, gauntlets or helmets.
I am doing bad good models nothing trades memes Idk

Legendary Loots:

05.05.18 - Dragon Halberd
16.05.18 - Tower Shield
24.02.19 - Ragnar's Wrath
To me Jugg is already a low played class
How many people are going to want to play if you need to get more then just Body armor to get the Reduction from it?
How many people who don't already have a full set are going to want to try and get one?
(17-06-2018, 10:37 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: To me Jugg is already a low played class
How many people are going to want to play if you need to get more then just Body armor to get the Reduction from it?
How many people who don't already have a full set are going to want to try and get one?

What if you only had a def helm and not the body let alone boots? The damage reduction was a tank exclusive to the body armor making it less desirable to work your way to the full set. This way it's a set bonus not some extra stats when getting just the body armour.

If this idea goes through what do people think about giving upgrades some % even if it means less armour in some cases. The biggest reason why I upgraded armor was for the weight reduction so would be interesting if it was.

Helm 72 armour 2.5%
Body 82 armour 2.5%
Etc...

(17-06-2018, 10:12 PM)Rilvenar Wrote: What with the other armours? You will have only 4% damage reduction with Reinforced halfplate if you are not rich enough to buy Defender set? There are no other juggernaut locked boots, gauntlets or helmets.

True hmm guess some would need to be made.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|