Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Would like to lock axes to Legio.
21.88%
7 21.88%
Would like a new weapon Class.
18.75%
6 18.75%
Would be happy if Legio could use Daggers again.
12.50%
4 12.50%
Happy as they are.
46.88%
15 46.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Throwing Axes - Legio lock
choosing specific class You need to agreed to its restrictions. I didn't design leggio but as I  take it devs did not want leggio as a primary throwing class . It is rather superb 1h -der with ability to throw. And Pillums are designed for this class.
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Pilums have 14 ammo which still makes you run out of ammo after about 1/2 a rag wave. Even 16-18 ammunition might help, as literally - using those in melee is not an option. And with the last patch which changed sth on Legio, the throwing got improved and HP taken off, so I doubt its a "pure 1h with some throwing"-class.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
From what I noticed best leggio chars. Got on them some of the best 1h -ders in mod and they mainly kill that way. Ammo they use only at the beginning of the wave as something complimentary . To be honest I am for less classes with bigger differences between them. Sadly devs going in different directions, splitting main classes and creating less and less specific characters. Maybe 2-3 ammo per stack is justified but I would not like leggio become another peltast.
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
Legio is a T4 Pikeman when it comes to throwing. The 1h skill simply forces you to use a shield as you can not outrange your enemies. Obviously its still a 1h class and some play Legio just as a 1h char without any throwables, but those who play Legio on a regular basis will probably agree on the ammo-shortage.

(07-06-2018, 05:06 PM)Julia. Wrote: Legio is a T4 Pikeman when it comes to throwing. The 1h skill simply forces you to use a shield as you can not outrange your enemies. Obviously its still a 1h class and some play Legio just as a 1h char without any throwables, but those who play Legio on a regular basis will probably agree on the ammo-shortage.

How is Legio a T4 Pikemen?
It has the second best throwing stats in the game with MP being the only thing that has better
To be honest if people have that much problems with ammo then I think Legio is simple not the right class for you so you might want to respec
(07-06-2018, 05:23 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 05:06 PM)Julia. Wrote: Legio is a T4 Pikeman when it comes to throwing. The 1h skill simply forces you to use a shield as you can not outrange your enemies. Obviously its still a 1h class and some play Legio just as a 1h char without any throwables, but those who play Legio on a regular basis will probably agree on the ammo-shortage.

It has the second best throwing stats in the game with MP being the only thing that has better
To be honest if people have that much problems with ammo then I think Legio is simple not the right class for you so you might want to respec

Legio 300 throwing, T4 Pike 300 throwing. MP 325 throwing. Thats exactly what I said.

(07-06-2018, 05:23 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:

It's more trying to stay efficient throughout entire game, having 28 ammo within a difficult wave and running out 1/2 through a wave to then stand about since the spam healer has first priority on the refill doesn't help the team much at all, you can't expect a legio to just run out with 20+ bots alive and expect to have some positive results.

I havn't played the legio long but i love the versatility of it, the ability to help from behind the cades before then being able to chase down the thinned out nords that usually pause most waves for a while as they try to peek in awkward area's.

Asking for a little extra ammo for a legio locked weapon shouldn't be too much hassle as it would only grant a max of 36 in 1 slots + 1 (Support slot) and would help legio stay effective throughout the current waves. as well as allow us to keep that hard earned gear we're so eager to bring in with us.

Legio is the only class i see (Except Zwei / Jugg on ranged waves) that do struggle with staying effective unless someone has daggers or you drop an item you have brought in to get an extra throw slot as this would be the only class that has to sacrifice a brought in item to stay competitive with everyone else within the entire game. (Not just certain waves)

Giving the Throw axes better melee IS a start but the length of these weapons are insanely short which is my only counter argument towards having a larger ammo capacity instead of increasing the Cut damage.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

(07-06-2018, 05:52 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 05:23 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:

Legio 300 throwing, T4 Pike 300 throwing. MP 325 throwing. Thats exactly what I said.
Am I the only person who see's this as a fair trade off?
Legio Can slash, throw, and open fight all pretty well
It's kind of the good at all but master of none

I would also like to point out that it is in fact better then any class besides MP at throwing because it has more Power Throw then any of the others
Baron, I am not complaining about the stats, its about, as Kura and I allready said multiple times, running out of ammo. And if I want to slash I can go Zwei and not Legio.

(07-06-2018, 08:51 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 05:52 PM)Julia. Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 05:23 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:

Am I the only person who see's this as a fair trade off?
Legio Can slash, throw, and open fight all pretty well
It's kind of the good at all but master of none

I would also like to point out that it is in fact better then any class besides MP at throwing because it has more Power Throw then any of the others

it has nothing to do with the skill itself, it's the point of being able to be active throughout the entire game without either sitting waiting on the refill clearing or holding off for a chance to jump out and swing your sword.

Legio have the same Ironflesh as a Commando T4 Infantry so they can't withstand even 2 swings in RAG, a +2-4 ammo count increase to a throw LOCKED for Legionnaire would allow them to stay effective straight through before "Smartly" pushing out to slash infront of the cades / shielder.

My set-up as of now is:
Ragnar's Wrath - Royal Shield - Very Heavy Throwing Axes - Support slot.

Dropping my support gives me an additional throw slot but still only accumulates to 28 VHTA's which is very hard to maintain throughout a full 16 player rag wave, once I've run out of those i am literally standing around waiting until the wave has cleared out enough for me to safely slash outside the cades.

EDIT: 
This request is not for a stat change, only for a Legio Lock throw with + ammo count towards it.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]