Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Would like to lock axes to Legio.
21.88%
7 21.88%
Would like a new weapon Class.
18.75%
6 18.75%
Would be happy if Legio could use Daggers again.
12.50%
4 12.50%
Happy as they are.
46.88%
15 46.88%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Throwing Axes - Legio lock
Axe ammo count is only low when compared to Daggers
The ammo count for spears of the same tier is about the same last time I checked
I think Warmongers are like 15 (not quite sure on that one) to VHTA's 14
And Malice is 20 to Rups 16
Does anyone know the ammo count of the house crafted Daggers?
Because people seem to have been comparing them to Volcanic's and that is just not the same tier
20 on Obsidians, 16 on Black Steel (personal crafted ones).
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Warmonger's which are the same tier as VHTA's have 13 it would seem
Angon have 14 and Heavy Pilum have 14
Both of these are a tier above VHTA's and have the same ammo count
So please tell me what you are comparing it to?
The Daggers that have almost 30 less damage and 19 more speed?
Or the legendarys that you need to compare with Malice?
(08-06-2018, 12:16 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: Warmonger's which are the same tier as VHTA's have 13 it would seem
Angon have 14 and Heavy Pilum have 14
Both of these are a tier above VHTA's and have the same ammo count
So please tell me what you are comparing it to?
The Daggers that have almost 30 less damage and 19 more speed?
Or the legendarys that you need to compare with Malice?

Comparison would be that pikemans have enough free slots without scrificing an item to throw ALOT more than enough for a wave, where legionaries are stuck with 2 slots without sacrificing an item.

The main reason for locking axes to Legio was to add more ammo to them so that other throwables stay relevant for MP class as well as those who prefer spears on both. You don't see many if any Legio's use crafted spear throws unless it's legendary tier unless it's CTS because that's a starter and i don't think there are personal crafted axes? If there is then i'm mistaken.

Throwing axes have alot more speed than spears causing them to run out nearly as fast as daggers, yet daggers counter this issue with a better ammo count and yes they do have less damage but that's +6 ammo count compared to VHTA's.

EDIT: Even a small nerf to the cut damage and an increase on ammo count would be applicable so that the weapon isn't overpowered ofcourse, but it would need to be balanced above daggers and balanced with the speed + Ammo count.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

So change all the Axe's to for the purpose of one class?
Then maybe all the spears need more ammo to because Hoplite has the very same problem of having a shield and spear
I find it odd to change a item simple because 1 of the 5 classes that use it does have a small problem with it

Also I would like to point out that the speed that you throw Axes is closer to the speed of Spears then Daggers
The Axe speed is 18 faster then Spears and Daggers are 28 faster then Axes so the ammo count should be much closer to Spears then Daggers
VHTA is the same tier as H-Pilums, Warmonger and Angons looking the stuff needed for crafting-stuff.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Heavy Pilums are Legio locked and VHTA's are Legio and all Pikemen hero
Meaning that they should be the same tier as Warmongers which are all Pikemen hero
Is there something wrong with my reason here?
If so can someone please point it out?
(08-06-2018, 12:38 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: So change all the Axe's to for the purpose of one class?
Then maybe all the spears need more ammo to because Hoplite has the very same problem of having a shield and spear
I find it odd to change a item simple because 1 of the 5 classes that use it does have a small problem with it

Also I would like to point out that the speed that you throw Axes is closer to the speed of Spears then Daggers
The Axe speed is 18 faster then Spears and Daggers are 28 faster then Axes so the ammo count should be much closer to Spears then Daggers

Difference with hoplites though, they can poke over cades after running out of ammo.
Loot:

Aurora Blade 23.03.2019
Volundr Greatsword 12/11/2020

Official event times (Praven):

<19:50:13> "Faravin": Normal -9:17
<20:07:55> "Faravin": Hard -15:55

[Image: 2pcM1nK.png]

If the wave is still at the cades when Legio does the run out it's self has problems