Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The end of my NI time :(
Had a good run playing this game. 
Giving away all my gear in 1 load : Post below your ID + why you should get it , 
thanks everyone Big Grin
Will decide a winner by 25th of June , 2018.

[Image: BrBOMg0.png]
2494947 Because I was #first and because hellishrellish is best inf au <3 Also I am broke af
Rupturers - 17/6/18
Wulfsbane - 10/8/18
Rupturers - 14/06/19
Tempest - 26/06/2021 <3 Never

[Image: giphy.gif]

I love giving stuff away and could divvy this out among players that actually have the class and would use the equipment for you Smile
(17-06-2018, 05:06 AM)Winter Wrote: 2450510

I love giving stuff away and could divvy this out among players that actually have the class and would use the equipment for you Smile

I will put my name in as another chance for winter.  I believe he will truly do a very good job of sharing the gear out to others.  So my ID is winter's ID as well.  Thank you for the consideration and I wish you the best of luck in your future activities Princess.  Enjoy your next adventures in life and see you around if you ever come back to NI.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!

cya (just Swadian Halfplate pls)
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
Character ID: 2447248
I should get it because I don't need it
ps.
Thank You for playing with us.
AMOR PATRIAE NOSTRA LEX
3426 <--- Think that's reason enough (wink wink)

But for reals, Good luck where ever you go!

PS: I vote Winter
Hey Princess, will be a shame to see you leave NI mate. Hope you do well with whatever you choose to do after this.

My ID is: 2527181

I would like to get this gear as I would be able to use a lot of it. Most of the higher tier items you have in there would be able to help me get well on my way to completing my current sets. The items I can't/won't be using I'd give away to people who are less well off than I am (like the ragnar's wrath).

Plus I'm a fellow AU player. I can buy you a bunnings snag or something boi. Idk :p
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:

(17-06-2018, 06:05 AM)DagBoy Wrote: Hey Princess, will be a shame to see you leave NI mate. Hope you do well with whatever you choose to do after this.

My ID is: 2527181

I would like to get this gear as I would be able to use a lot of it. Most of the higher tier items you have in there would be able to help me get well on my way to completing my current sets. The items I can't/won't be using I'd give away to people who are less well off than I am (like the ragnar's wrath).

Plus I'm a fellow AU player. I can buy you a bunnings snag or something boi. Idk :p

I hope he becomes a twitch thot!  Heart
Rupturers - 17/6/18
Wulfsbane - 10/8/18
Rupturers - 14/06/19
Tempest - 26/06/2021 <3 Never

Put it all on the AH for 1 gold at random times for a period of a week, make it rain.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.