Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Player Number
(30-11-2018, 12:59 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 12:58 PM)PANDA Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 12:54 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 12:02 PM)PANDA Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 11:43 AM)Lord Zocki Wrote: Yep, beginner gives more xp until levle 26.

au beginners ive seen so far cant make it past wave 3. they also don't know how to uses the website so i thought it would be better to have them go on normal where high teir players can help carry while also help explain the game better. i just dont see why we need to split the already low numbers of player between beginners and normal servers
But if there are no norma servers? if there are only hard or rag? And you also can learn how the game works on the beginner mode. Beginner shows you where the refill or health station is etc.
im saying keep the normal server just get rid of the beginner. its not hard to figure out where to heal or grab ammo they'res a massive text that pops up
Also I am playing on the beginner servers, to level up new characters. Beginner servers are helpful / useful.

what about for new plays who don't know how to kite or how the game works and have no one to ask or talk to coz the high teir players dont want to go on a server where their no xp or loot.
(30-11-2018, 01:03 PM)PANDA Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 12:54 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 12:02 PM)PANDA Wrote: au beginners ive seen so far cant make it past wave 3. they also don't know how to uses the website so i thought it would be better to have them go on normal where high teir players can help carry while also help explain the game better. i just dont see why we need to split the already low numbers of player between beginners and normal servers
But if there are no norma servers? if there are only hard or rag? And you also can learn how the game works on the beginner mode. Beginner shows you where the refill or health station is etc.
im saying keep the normal server just get rid of the beginner. its not hard to figure out where to heal or grab ammo they'res a massive text that pops up
Also I am playing on the beginner servers, to level up new characters. Beginner servers are helpful / useful.

what about for new plays who don't know how to kite or how the game works and have no one to ask or talk to coz the high teir players dont want to go on a server where their no xp or loot.

Here are many threads on the Forum that explain the game. And as I said. If there is no Normal run they cant join rag or hard Wink
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(30-11-2018, 01:05 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 12:54 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote: But if there are no norma servers? if there are only hard or rag? And you also can learn how the game works on the beginner mode. Beginner shows you where the refill or health station is etc.

Here are many threads on the Forum that explain the game. And as I said. If there is no Normal run they cant join rag or hard Wink

if they don't know how to uses the website what makes you think they read the forum or even know what the forum are coz i didn't know about the forum til i reach lvl 40

(30-11-2018, 01:09 PM)PANDA Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 12:58 PM)PANDA Wrote: im saying keep the normal server just get rid of the beginner. its not hard to figure out where to heal or grab ammo they'res a massive text that pops up

if they don't know how to uses the website what makes you think they read the forum or even know what the forum are coz i didn't know about the forum til i reach lvl 40

i straight up learned everything from joining teamspeak and asking player on normal
(30-11-2018, 12:58 PM)PANDA Wrote: im saying keep the normal server just get rid of the beginner. its not hard to figure out where to heal or grab ammo they'res a massive text that pops up

I guess the main thing you want is more players / sucessful runs? If so join a hosue or go on house events. There are not all the time full public servers. On house events you have "full" servers. You also can join Official Events to play. But in my opinion the beginner servers should stay. It helps a lot Smile
(30-11-2018, 01:15 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 12:59 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote: Also I am playing on the beginner servers, to level up new characters. Beginner servers are helpful / useful.

I guess the main thing you want is more players / sucessful runs? If so join a hosue or go on house events. There are not all the time full public servers. On house events you have "full" servers. You also can join Official Events to play. But in my opinion the beginner servers should stay. It helps a lot Smile

in short what your saying is beginner server help ppl with alt accounts but not real beginners
(30-11-2018, 01:17 PM)PANDA Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 01:03 PM)PANDA Wrote: what about for new plays who don't know how to kite or how the game works and have no one to ask or talk to coz the high teir players dont want to go on a server where their no xp or loot.

in short what your saying is beginner server help ppl with alt accounts but not real beginners

hmm no i said both. It helps ppl with alt accoutns and beginners Tongue
(30-11-2018, 01:19 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 01:05 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote: Here are many threads on the Forum that explain the game. And as I said. If there is no Normal run they cant join rag or hard Wink

tell me how likely are you gonna join a beginner server with 2 ppl on compared to 2 ppl on normal
(30-11-2018, 01:32 PM)PANDA Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 01:09 PM)PANDA Wrote: if they don't know how to uses the website what makes you think they read the forum or even know what the forum are coz i didn't know about the forum til i reach lvl 40

tell me how likely are you gonna join a beginner server with 2 ppl on compared to 2 ppl on normal
I´ll join with my low characters and level them up on beginner Smile
(30-11-2018, 01:33 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 01:15 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote: I guess the main thing you want is more players / sucessful runs? If so join a hosue or go on house events. There are not all the time full public servers. On house events you have "full" servers. You also can join Official Events to play. But in my opinion the beginner servers should stay. It helps a lot Smile

what about if you have no low character
(30-11-2018, 01:35 PM)PANDA Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 01:33 PM)Lord Zocki Wrote:
(30-11-2018, 01:17 PM)PANDA Wrote: in short what your saying is beginner server help ppl with alt accounts but not real beginners

what about if you have no low character

then i will join the normal server and kite till wave 15?
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam