Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Player Number
(21-06-2018, 10:08 AM)Danite Wrote: RookCW, Drops are happening....just the newer players aren't getting any haha.

Personally I would like to see a house come up with a DKP sort of system similar to WOW, where loot drops are given to the house who then auction them off to the players who show up regularly for in house points - rewarding those who attend and gearing up the house as a whole, rather than rewarding an individual player who already has 90 million or more gold.

There should be a DKP system for the whole game. If you participate in 100 Odin kills you should be able to get a low level legendary. 200 gets you a high tier red. DKP to purchase whatever you can afford. Different boss kills give different amounts... I've talked about this a ton with a lot of people.
The same thing happened last year
School got out and everyone stopped playing
Most people showed back up in about 3 months
(22-06-2018, 05:19 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote: There should be a DKP system for the whole game.  If you participate in 100 Odin kills you should be able to get a low level legendary. 200 gets you a high tier red.  DKP to purchase whatever you can afford.  Different boss kills give different amounts... I've talked about this a ton with a lot of people.

[Ninja], I brought this up four and a half years ago.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
dead.
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(22-06-2018, 11:19 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote: dead.

[Image: ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Byee.
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Curse of the russians. They spitted so hard.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
I'm not sure, but maybe we should advertise on social networks or on other platforms?
The game, though old, but can give odds to new games.
maybe remove 2-3 video about NordInvasion and let them attract people

Or perhaps it would be worth making a more complex strategic component directly in the browser. Something like a global map, territory and possession of the homes, the opportunity to go to raids and perform side quests, both personally and clan. Compete with other houses for influence and something like that. But I certainly can not imagine what a Titanic work is necessary for this. Perhaps even voluntary. It's just my opinion

Maud's not dead yet. I'm still here )
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Maybe a double XP week is in order?

If it doesn't achieve the goal of attracting more players, it will at least make the grind for upgrades less tiresome.
(02-08-2018, 07:02 AM)Falankos Wrote: Maybe a double XP week is in order?

If it doesn't achieve the goal of attracting more players, it will at least make the grind for upgrades less tiresome.

2x mats.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|