Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Player Number
(31-08-2018, 09:54 AM)Julia. Wrote: ... You're working on one :p

no
[Image: 607115c9e9856bf151baf097230cf209.png]
for me, getting anything better than house crafted has become such a chore! at least you made some money playing the market, now its all gone so low you need a legendary just to get a legendary and hope to god its enough to buy what you need.
(31-08-2018, 10:21 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:

no

How??? Huh Huh
(01-09-2018, 09:31 AM)gpggogo Wrote:
(31-08-2018, 10:21 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:

no

How??? Huh Huh
kaas is a hacker but the devs have not found a way to ban him yet.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I've just recently (couple months ago) returned after a four-year break, and I have to say I like most of the QOL improvements NI has gone through and I appreciate the work that was invested by the various devs. But what dampens the fun is the apparent lack of players for most of the day. It wasn't actually so bad up until the Halloween Events, but afterwards there seems to have been quite a drop off. Now, whether this is just seasonal fluctuation, the inevitable fate of older mods, or something else - I don't know. I did however notice a few things that seem to have adverse effects to player numbers, based on my own experience and what others told me in conversations.

1) People not starting runs or don't stay in servers.
It seems that quite a few people wait for servers to reach higher waves before they join the run, or immediately disappear after the end of a run in hopes to find another better server. While it's not very hard for a level 52 character to survive the first couple waves alone in the hopes that people eventually join in, it's for actual newbies pretty much impossible to do so. Not to mention that the view of an empty server list is demoralizing for anyone who wants to try out the mod. Solution? Dunno. Maybe give people an incentive to play a run from beginning to end?

2) Messed up economy.
With the exorbitant gold prices for Upgrades a lot of people only want to trade for gold, which in return means there's lower prices for selling stuff, which in return means that people have a harder time making gold, which results in people having a harder time to get something really nice. And, with less people playing, the total pool of available gold is also much smaller.

3) Legendaries.
A topic which has probably already been discussed to death, but it's still a source of frustration for many people. It seems that mostly the same players loot all the good stuff even though others (who don't loot at all) play as much or maybe even more. Whether this is is actually true or random just being random (and a bitch), I do not know, but it doesn't really matter either. What matters is the frustration it causes people and frustrated people eventually stop playing.

Anyhow, sorry if I rehash things that have been already discussed in the past. Just wanted to add my two cents to the topic.

TLDR: More players? Maybe we should do sumpin'.
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
(28-11-2018, 08:34 AM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote: I've just recently (couple months ago) returned after a four-year break, and I have to say I like most of the QOL improvements NI has gone through and I appreciate the work that was invested by the various devs. But what dampens the fun is the apparent lack of players for most of the day. It wasn't actually so bad up until the Halloween Events, but afterwards there seems to have been quite a drop off. Now, whether this is just seasonal fluctuation, the inevitable fate of older mods, or something else - I don't know. I did however notice a few things that seem to have adverse effects to player numbers, based on my own experience and what others told me in conversations.

It seems that quite a few people wait for servers to reach higher waves before they join the run, or immediately disappear after the end of a run in hopes to find another better server. While it's not very hard for a level 52 character to survive the first couple waves alone in the hopes that people eventually join in, it's for actual newbies pretty much impossible to do so. Not to mention that the view of an empty server list is demoralizing for anyone who wants to try out the mod. Solution? Dunno. Maybe give people an incentive to play a run from beginning to end?

2) Messed up economy.
With the exorbitant gold prices for Upgrades a lot of people only want to trade for gold, which in return means there's lower prices for selling stuff, which in return means that people have a harder time making gold, which results in people having a harder time to get something really nice. And, with less people playing, the total pool of available gold is also much smaller.

3) Legendaries.
A topic which has probably already been discussed to death, but it's still a source of frustration for many people. It seems that mostly the same players loot all the good stuff even though others (who don't loot at all) play as much or maybe even more. Whether this is is actually true or random just being random (and a bitch), I do not know, but it doesn't really matter either. What matters is the frustration it causes people and frustrated people eventually stop playing.

Anyhow, sorry if I rehash things that have been already discussed in the past. Just wanted to add my two cents to the topic.

So you played for 14 days then took a 4 year break?

Nice!
(28-11-2018, 02:26 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote:
(28-11-2018, 08:34 AM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote: I've just recently (couple months ago) returned after a four-year break, and I have to say I like most of the QOL improvements NI has gone through and I appreciate the work that was invested by the various devs. But what dampens the fun is the apparent lack of players for most of the day. It wasn't actually so bad up until the Halloween Events, but afterwards there seems to have been quite a drop off. Now, whether this is just seasonal fluctuation, the inevitable fate of older mods, or something else - I don't know. I did however notice a few things that seem to have adverse effects to player numbers, based on my own experience and what others told me in conversations.

2) Messed up economy.

3) Legendaries.

So you played for 14 days then took a 4 year break?

Nice!

The blonde?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Malongthepostingfreak
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(28-11-2018, 02:26 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote:
(28-11-2018, 08:34 AM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote: ...

So you played for 14 days...

[Image: KcpDEfq.jpg]

(28-11-2018, 02:26 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote: Nice!

Nice!
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
It is the same ppl to loot a lot of legendaries just because these are the ppl who play the most. Just statistics. One plays 10k hours, one gets 10 legendaries. Nothing suprising.