Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Player Number
(30-08-2018, 03:49 PM)Malong Wrote:
(30-08-2018, 03:44 PM)gpggogo Wrote:
(30-08-2018, 03:31 PM)Malong Wrote: You literally have everything besides 22 Sturdy Wood to craft the SHC. By the way, who told you it's 350k? [Insert Twenties' laughing rabbi picture]
About the price I just asked once in-game.And ok I'm going to get it crafted very soon,but still the problem with people not buying enough mats/buying for less gold is there.Can you offer a solution for that?

That rabbi sure fooled you. Anyway, sell the red mats on the auction hall

[Image: 1507775011200.gif]
(30-08-2018, 05:47 PM)Captain_Stoogey Wrote: If I were to classify this game into a genre, it would be a horde defense with RPG elements.

Again, you mean tower defense. Quick Google of "horde defense" shows it's a game and not a genre. No seriously -snip-, some choice quotes: "Horde Defense is a traditional tower defense that will remind you a great deal of the classic Kingdom Rush" and "A 3D Tower Defense game set in the late Middle Ages follows the rising Kingdom of Irondale."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(30-08-2018, 10:23 PM)Malong Wrote:
(30-08-2018, 05:47 PM)Captain_Stoogey Wrote: If I were to classify this game into a genre, it would be a horde defense with RPG elements.

Again, you mean tower defense. Quick Google of "horde defense" shows it's a game and not a genre. No seriously 88, some choice quotes: "Horde Defense is a traditional tower defense that will remind you a great deal of the classic Kingdom Rush" and "A 3D Tower Defense game set in the late Middle Ages follows the rising Kingdom of Irondale."

Oh I've heard of that game genre. Think it's called horde defense.
(30-08-2018, 08:47 PM)Unknown_Soldier Wrote: I have been playing on and off for about 5 years. I think the past couple months the problem is with the mat drop rate. Now with all the upgrades etc costing multiple phoenix feathers and mat prices so low it has become a very long grind for the gold needed.
Also NA is fine, pay attention to the ping of players in eu servers. Half of them are around 120-150, aka NA players. Yes there are more EU but theres a fair amount of NA. I can think of 10 I have played with in past 2 days that are active.

The time they're playing on these servers is what's important, not their ping. A guy with 120-150 could be out in the middle of the woods in Finland or Belarus when the server is located in Frankfurt. Connecting to a US west coast server is going to get you from the east coast easily, if not upwards to a 150. Of course they're going to go the more heavily populated ones, that's the only chance they'll get to be able to grind high-end materials, nevermind getting bosses done. I was lucky to see a single soul these past few days on the NA servers at night.

Again, you mean tower defense. Quick Google of "horde defense" shows it's a game and not a genre. No seriously 88, some choice quotes: "Horde Defense is a traditional tower defense that will remind you a great deal of the classic Kingdom Rush" and "A 3D Tower Defense game set in the late Middle Ages follows the rising Kingdom of Irondale."

Please address the actual issues, nobody cares about small or irrelevant details like this
Yea I agree NA servers arent being used but like I said the NA people are there. Im NA and I play 20-40hrs a week and end up in EU servers with a couple other NA people. Almost everyday. Like I said I think the grind for crafting stuff now if it requires feathers is getting tedious and some people do get annoyed at it. It effects you even more if you are new or dont have any drops.
(31-08-2018, 02:11 AM)Captain_Stoogey Wrote:

Again, you mean tower defense. Quick Google of "horde defense" shows it's a game and not a genre. No seriously 88, some choice quotes: "Horde Defense is a traditional tower defense that will remind you a great deal of the classic Kingdom Rush" and "A 3D Tower Defense game set in the late Middle Ages follows the rising Kingdom of Irondale."

Please address the actual issues, nobody cares about small or irrelevant details like this

Just so we're clear: Irrelevant details like you being wrong and then bringing it up again pretending nobody disproved you; and you continuing as if you were correct the first time when you weren't? Is that the issue you don't care to address? Is that why you're trying to deflect attention from it?

Anyway, the real issue is a cultural difference. The median European and Asian player will grind, the median American player will not.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(31-08-2018, 02:30 AM)Malong Wrote:

Just so we're clear: Irrelevant details like you being wrong and then bringing it up again pretending nobody disproved you; and you continuing as if you were correct the first time when you weren't? Is that the issue you don't care to address? Is that why you're trying to deflect attention from it?

Anyway, the real issue is a cultural difference. The median European and Asian player will grind, the median American player will not.

[Image: original-7892-1402520013-12.jpg?downsize...ality=auto]

Depends on what we're grinding. Freedom isn't free.
(31-08-2018, 04:09 AM)Irolltwenties Wrote:
(31-08-2018, 02:30 AM)Malong Wrote:

[Image: original-7892-1402520013-12.jpg?downsize...ality=auto]

Depends on what we're grinding. Freedom isn't free.

America F' Yeah!
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
mod is ded, no more updates, sorry

but wait
... You're working on one :p
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4