Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should Bard be added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Bard class best class.
34.88%
15 34.88%
BARD CLASS WHEN?
41.86%
18 41.86%
I'm a brainlet who doesn't like music.
23.26%
10 23.26%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Bard Class
+1 need some music

music should have a cast time during when you got the buff and at the end of the cast the buff stay for like X minutes
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
(21-06-2018, 05:59 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(21-06-2018, 05:48 PM)Irolltwenties Wrote:
(21-06-2018, 05:47 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I actually like this idea, though I highly doubt they could contribute to the team (enough) and not get angery people reporting them for doing nathan.
Perhaps we could come up with an idea that will make it actually contribute to a run and not make it useless when those fine tunes don't have to be played.

That's the tough part.  What role would it fill that isn't already taken?  It could play debuff songs too for the Nords... such as -10% health, -20% armor, movement speed decrease, etc.  Also you could implement the "Play Together" mechanic and could increase the buff or debuff by 50% and limit it to only 2 bards or something.  Make some epic manly music to inspire your allies.

I think 50% would be a bit too over powered.

Perhaps, to make it somewhat useful, he can inspire people by singing. I wonder what songs will fit the atmosphere kek.

Well maybe 25%.  So if one song makes a 10% throw speed increase, one additional bard playing together would make it 12.5% or something.  As long as the play together mechanic is included in some small form.  Make it limited like if 10 people want to play bard as more than 2 bards doesn't add additional benefit.  

Depending on quality of instrument (crafted vs. legendary) the range of the buff/debuff would be affected.  Think Medic Box vs. Master Surgeon Kit.

I foresee us changing "that's pavise" to "that's bard."
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(21-06-2018, 07:31 PM)Malong Wrote: I foresee us changing "that's pavise" to "that's bard."

I'll sell all my gear for a legendary bard set and never miss an event.
I also do like this idea. Irolltwenties what instrument you'd like to see?
Anything relative to the period. Lyres, drums, flutes, or some variant.
Bagpipes
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

(22-06-2018, 12:29 AM)Red John Wrote: Bagpipes

I thought about that... Might work. We do have a Durendal. Think it's Celtic. I think there was a Norse viking age instrument like bagpipes... but without the bag. Kinda interesting.
Ye think NI need a new classes. Bard sounds good. Im in love with Hurdy Gurdy Big Grin
Join the Nords!

Characters:
Chosen Marksman - Zweihander - Juggernaut - Hoplite

Loot: Old Boots, Crooked Stick, Bent Sword
Soon™

https://youtu.be/T8qCg38zbNc?t=6m37s
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]