Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot Colour
If you loot a legendary the normal message now is just a blue. 200 Assist XP + You found a Durendal

My suggestion is:

If you loot a red legendary: 200 Assist XP + You found a Durendal
If you loot a orange legendary: 200 Assist XP + You found a Fiendish Bow

Would help some people Tongue
Then people see it directly and can take a screen or something xD
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
I would support this
Last time I looted I almost missed it because I did not notice it until Winter told me
But I would make sure that it's just for legendarys and not mates as well
Edit Mats not Mates
(22-06-2018, 12:09 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: But I would make sure that it's just for legendarys and not mates as well

So let's be clear, you don't like the idea of having coloured mates?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Warband doesn't support multiple colors in the same line, so you'd have to color the entire line in the corresponding color, but apart from that, +1.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
what is legendarys?

+1
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
That would be awesome
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
Make it something like that to never miss it ever:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
<>                                                                                                                                                                                        <>
<>                                                            You found a FIENDISH BOW!                                                                          <>
<>                                                                                                                                                                                        <>
(12-07-2018, 01:14 PM)Forward Wrote: Make it something like that to never miss it ever:

<>                                                                                                                                                                                        <>
<>                                                            You found a FIENDISH BOW!                                                                          <>
<>                                                                                                                                                                                        <>

This has to stay on your screen for every run until you check a box on the website, how else would afk looters notice?
(12-07-2018, 01:14 PM)Forward Wrote: Make it something like that to never miss it ever:

genius in a box

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(12-07-2018, 01:25 PM)Woody Wrote:

genius in a box

Pretty sure that's a Fiendish in a box.