Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot Colour
(13-07-2018, 09:27 PM)Krex Wrote: You're not going anywhere with your discussion though. You're being as offensive as you possibly can without getting your posts removed while not convincing the people you're "trying" to convince.
What's the point? Insulting people? Great job.

You literally posted that I'm a "c word" (censoring to be as offensive as I possibly can without getting my posts removed) in a deleted post. I highly doubt that you're motivated by not offending others. Don't be a hypocrite.

(13-07-2018, 09:27 PM)Krex Wrote: What's the point? Insulting people? Great job.

My first post was for humor, and the second post was for humor with someone I know. All of my posts after that in the thread responded and answered a question that started with this, and the ones that followed:

(13-07-2018, 08:15 PM)Malong Wrote:
(13-07-2018, 05:15 PM)Sir Baron Wrote: For real though can some tell me a reason for it not to be in?
It won't help AFK players in any way

It doesn't seem like anybody has been against its implementation, rather we question its utility. In (good) product design, new features are evaluated on the issues they resolve and the measurable value they delivers to the product.

Honestly, I don't care if the feature gets implemented or not.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.