Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159
Great idea mate, only way forward is to experiment.
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
I think it's great, can always nerf it later (less armor) if its op.

One question does the body armour gauntlets give you add to the pool of armour?
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
No, only the body armour is looked at. If the value seems low, gauntlets can be looked at as well
Unless this feature makes infantry overpowered (feels so weird saying this Big Grin), Im all up for trying it out. Healing has always been my biggest issue playing as infantry - One really strong blow to the head (- 70% hp) and perhaps one accidental team hit (- 11% hp) and you're basically out of the action because even another accidental team hit will kill you. And when it happens, unless you feel like being suicidal you either have to beg someone to heal you, or you have to flee back to the healing stations and spend the rest of the wave healing yourself, or if you're carrying a tough shield to just stand in a corner shielding. As ranged on the other hand, I could keep peeking and shooting even if I was at 5% hp without much worry.

P.S. Although having to retreat out of combat after receiving a heavy blow actually feels like being in an actual battle. Most of the time it's just annoying though, especially if it happens as soon as I join the fight Big Grin
Well done, Kaasovic! The commando classes have been in dire need of a dev's attention and this change might just raise them from the dead in terms of actual viability compared to ranged classes. If it does not entirely fix the problem it will be at least be a step in the right direction, albeit some small tweaks might be necessary.

While I like how the amount of hp is currently calculated, I think a different formula might be better in setting the body armors and in turn the hero classes more apart. Right now Defender only provides two more health on Rag compared to the Gothic Plate, which seems like a missed opportunity to further increase juggernauts attractiveness as a class, especially on Ragnarok.
The 20% damage reduction applies to the extra health as well
(08-08-2018, 02:54 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: The 20% damage reduction applies to the extra health as well

I see, well I guess that already might set them apart satisfyingly. Alternatively, I propose creating tiers with a specific bonus hp assigned to them.

For example:

Tier 1 (45hp) - Defender Armor
Tier 2 (40hp) - PoL
Tier 3 (35hp) - Gothic Plate, Heraldic Plate and the juggernaut house craftable

... and so forth.
tbh u can go even further with inf.
they so useless atm
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

I think this is a very good idea to help balance things out between Inf and range. I like playing my inf class but always struggled with the lack of survivability. As it is now as inf you either have to hide behind the cades, spam heal, use someone else's range weapon which you lack the skill with, or charge and possibly spend half the run dead.

The exception is if you have a very good spam healer, but sometimes that even is not enough. Having a small amount of HP that regenerates outside of combat would help with this. Even if it is just one more hit I allows you the ability to retreat and hopefully survive longer.

If the community does not like the idea of making it so inf can play effectively and they want the mod to be mostly ranged focus then I recommend a buff to all inf heros to have good range skills with all of the ranged weapons. That way they can effectively pick up the ranged weapons and use them, making them an everything class but a master of none.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!
just give inf some gun. people will play him defently more often
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye