Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159
(21-08-2018, 04:13 PM)Pavel Wrote: Duh. "Forcing people to play as you want to play"? Yes, reducing the usefulness of cades will do just that, the same way increasing the usefulness of cades over the past couple of years has forced players to completely cade off etc. simply because this is the most efficient way of playing right now. Again, I'm not attacking this way of playing just because I prefer other types of gameplay. I'm simply giving you my opinion on the matter of cades and cading off which Darnocslew brought up.

Good job reading. Again, "I don't like public server strategies" is not equivalent to "People don't employ teamwork." Duh!

It also seems you've forgotten that that in "the past couple of years" (actually, a year and two days ago) that Wall Barricades got nerfed. Duh!

(21-08-2018, 04:13 PM)Pavel Wrote: About RGs going AFK: yes people used to do that and still do, and I remember plenty of games where this resulted in the whole team wiping simply because the shielder didn't move a couple of steps in any direction. However, I don't remember ever going AFK while shielding and I've done quite a lot of it.

And you think your experience can be projected to the rest of the mod? Is that why "AFK shielding" is a well-known phrase?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempt to buff commando's part 3.14159 - by Malong - 21-08-2018, 04:22 PM