Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion Official Testing Event [17-08-18][Infantry preferred]
NordInvasion Official Testing Event

This is your chance to get involved in the development of this mod. Of course loots and xp are enabled. I would appreciate if the people joining will try to hunt down bugs, so the next release can be as clean as possible. Try to break everything Wink

Infantry characters are preferred to test a cool feature Rolleyes, but if you don't have an infantry character, that's fine.

You will have to download a couple of files. Size is approximately 10MB.

[Image: bla_1534536000.png]

This should be right after the Official Event hosted by Zocki.
Time could be shifted a bit depending on the end time of the Official Event prior to this one.

NordInvasion rules apply.
Show up, in Teamspeak, at least 15 minutes prior to the event to claim your reserved spot.
Failing to show up in time might lose you your reserved spot.

Hard (level 32+), maybe Ragnarok (level 39+).
The password of the event server will be given in Teamspeak.

How to apply?
Fill in the following application form
- Character Name:
- Character Class:
- I {insert name here} understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed {insert name here}

Remember to actually show up if you want to join
- Character Name: derJaeger3
- Character Class: RG
- I derJaeger understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed derJaeger
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
Character Name: Stockfisch_III
Character Class: RG
I Stockfisch understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed Stockfisch
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
Character Name: DB_Julia_Legio
Character Class: Legio
I Julia understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed Julia
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
- Character Name: Faravin
- Character Class: Zweihander
- I {24 loots} understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed {Fara}
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Can't wait for another Faravin tech support event

- Character Name: ChosenMarksman
- Character Class: Zweihander
- I Soviet understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed Soviet.
- Character Name: Imperial_Eagle
- Character Class: Legionnaire
- I Imperial_Eagle understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed Imperial_Eagle.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

- Character Name: Zocki
- Character Class: what you need Wink
- I [2Lootsin10Hours] understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed Zocki.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
- Character Name: ShadowJuggernaut
- Character Class: Juggernaut
- I GreenShadow understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed GreenShadow.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/84824488
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I think I'm back at this time, but I'm not sure. Maybe I'll be late.

- Character Name: SPQR_Enaroh / SPQR_Ria_Valentine
- Character Class: Commando / Warden
- I Enaroh understand that I need to have the NordInvasion Launcher installed and have to download files to play on this event. I also understand that features might not be stable and crashes can be expected. Signed Enaroh.
Characters: DB_Queens_Guard - DB_Ria_Valentine - DB_Mia_Valentine - DB_Larzarus - DB_Rilius - DB_Legiata

31.08.2018 - Black Arrows
16.02.2019 - Bulwark of Swadia
17.02.2019 - Pike of Kings
23.07.2019 - Mjolnir
29.12.2019 - Ornate Scale Armour
08.03.2020 - Pike of Kings

Proud member of the URGF.