Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pavise or Repeater?
I personally have a Pavise, but I don't have a repeater.

I went Pavise because there was a time when a run would fail without a shielder and so having a Pavise enabled me to play Xbow as well as shield when needed.  I have successfully shielded Rag runs so this is a very powerful skill being the second best shielder in the game.  You will also do decent in melee fights as a Pavise since you can access stronger armor and shields.  

Something some people overlook though is you only have 3 slots if you want to bring a support, which you should.  Meaning you can't spawn your shield, melee weapon, xbow, and bolts at the same time.  This means you need to change your gear between waves and loot your corpse on respawn but since people always like to take your gear and not give it back.  I often choose to not spawn bolts after the first wave as I should be able get some from my corpse,  just drop everything except your xbow and bolts then refill before respawning. Then you can be a solid team player and bring in a new shield and melee and xbow weapon in every spawn.

The Xbows the repeater has access to are very nice for DPS.  So since shielding is not really required at the moment I would say a repeater might be a better option.  You can shoot faster while still hitting pretty hard as an Xbowman.  Your xbows will also help inf much more when they need a ranged weapon since the rate of fire is faster on the repeater.  I will let others speak to using a repeater and the +30 prof. as I cannot.  I know the repeater Xbow is also amazing in calvary.
Yes, I'm Floofy.

I hope all is well, and if not try to have a positive attitude because it helps.  Thank you and have a great day!

Messages In This Thread
Pavise or Repeater? - by Levito - 23-08-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Pavise or Repeater? - by captain_floofy - 24-08-2018, 12:01 AM
RE: Pavise or Repeater? - by Stillicho - 24-08-2018, 02:29 AM
RE: Pavise or Repeater? - by DR. - 24-08-2018, 02:42 AM
RE: Pavise or Repeater? - by Ken_Repeaterman - 24-08-2018, 02:53 AM
RE: Pavise or Repeater? - by Levito - 24-08-2018, 03:26 AM
RE: Pavise or Repeater? - by Coconut - 24-08-2018, 01:18 PM
RE: Pavise or Repeater? - by DR. - 24-08-2018, 01:36 PM
RE: Pavise or Repeater? - by Coconut - 24-08-2018, 01:39 PM