Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1/7 Feature Requests
I'm just gonna dump some ideas here that I had to make the game better in some aspects. All constructive feedback on each issue is appreciated.

Wave Bonus
This is something really important to me; a few friends and I often do runs with (very) small teams of 2-4 players (including Hard and Rag). Now, by the time we manage to get to higher waves like Loke or Thor, the server will usually be cramped with 12-14 joiners that just wait for respawn.
Despite the servers being public, I absolutely despise the fact that a little team grinds its way through the rather unrewarding first couple of waves just to allow others the exact same loot chance and rewards for doing literally nothing in return. This often continues even after respawn when people are either inadequately equipped (no/bad support) or hardly contribute other than shooting/attacking (standing around doing nothing when all cades are down at Thor prep).
That is why I would like to request a bonus for gold/assist XP(/probably not loot) according to how soon you joined a run. This bonus should possibly grow exponentially so as to make the reward greater the sooner one actually joins and contributes.

What do you guys think about those features and which is/are your favourite(s)? I'm open for discussion and would like to hear some feedback + ideas
+1 to the cheering timer and -1 to those who use it behind me on rag
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
SUPPORT OVERHAUL 
There should be items that medics can equip and benefit at the battlefield after spawning two tomes. When I talked to Irish about ideas for new weapons he came up with a grenade - something like barrel but throwable. Ofcourse that would be too overpowered, so few things should be changed.

The item would be: Rythja's Bomb
The word Rythja means "To clear land" in Old Norse and it originated word "Rid" in English.
The main purpose of the weapon would be to stop Nords from attacking. Just like Royal Torturer's throwable stops players and deals little amount of damage.
The weapon itself should deal very little damage, it shouldn't be lethal as it uses AoE damage. So it wouldn't become main weapon.
If it would be legendary support item maybe Loke could drop it. Upgrading it should increase damage and ammo count.
If crafting it should definitely include sulphur Big Grin

Irish liked the idea and he said yes. Terath also liked it although he was a bit mad that I made item without asking first Big Grin. Still yes from him.
On server Terath said that Kaas also liked the idea. I still need to talk to Kip about that (KIP PLS ANSWER)

Regarding other ideas. I'll keep an eye on this thread. I can make a model it something is worthy of doing so.

Cade Placement Preview
Yes, this would be awesome! But I think this would have to change the way cades are deployed. Right now they spawn relative to player's postion during construction. This should be changed to spawn when placing the cade. Although this idea is awesome, I doubt this could be possible in warband.

Master Peltast Perk
Yes. Also, please more ammo. There is no fun factor in refilling and droping items on the ground just so you can keep your attack. 

Xbowman Perk
In my humble opinion Xbowman is one of the most if not the most powerful class in NI. He has HUGE damage output. Bolts go through shields, you can one headshot most of the enemies and also
he has good armor. Increasing his damage or reload speed would cause him do be massively strong comprared to other classes.

Mortar Enemies for Hard/Rag
I support this idea. However as you probably guessed by now Rythja's Bomb was made for something different. I could make another model based on this http://i.imgur.com/AtABUf5.png

Cheering Timer
No cooldown. Let's cheer after every kill.
Guess who's back?
Not to get in the way of the discussion, but I added another idea:

Wave Bonus
This is something really important to me; a few friends and I often do runs with (very) small teams of 2-4 players (including Hard and Rag). Now, by the time we manage to get to higher waves like Loke or Thor, the server will usually be cramped with 12-14 joiners that just wait for respawn.
Despite the servers being public, I absolutely despise the fact that a little team grinds its way through the rather unrewarding first couple of waves just to allow others the exact same loot chance and rewards for doing literally nothing in return. This often continues even after respawn when people are either inadequately equipped (no/bad support) or hardly contribute other than shooting/attacking (standing around doing nothing when all cades are down at Thor prep).
That is why I would like to request a bonus for gold/assist XP(/probably not loot) according to how soon you joined a run. This bonus should possibly grow exponentially so as to make the reward greater the sooner one actually joins and contributes.
(04-09-2018, 11:17 AM)Noname Wrote: Not to get in the way of the discussion, but I added another idea:

Wave Bonus
Say good-bye to wave 12 tome spawns then
I would be pretty willing to bet that this would do more harm then good especially for normal mode
I would be willing to bet that 90% of normal mode joins come after wave 6 and that would make most of those people not bother joining at all
Though wave bonus would be good solution of the problem, I could offer another one:

Mini-servers
Just add couple of 8-places Rag servers (on EU and NA for example, or both EU since NA is much less populated anyway). While these servers would be worse in term of meterials/xp farm small teams on such servers would benefits from ability to play undisturbed and do not wipe from lack of cades when 12 players join on later wave.
I am not a big fan of adding advantages to people that are on a server for a longer time.
What if a player crashes? What if a player just start up his game, ready to play his first run of the day. Would putting someone in a disadvantage for not being on a server quick enough be a good idea?

oh and btw; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJtGWWjLC5k
(04-09-2018, 12:00 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I am not a big fan of adding advantages to people that are on a server for a longer time.
What if a player crashes? What if a player just start up his game, ready to play his first run of the day. Would putting someone in a disadvantage for not being on a server quick enough be a good idea?

Will this show if a cade is going to be stacked to?
God damn that is good. Good job Kaasovic.
Guess who's back?
(04-09-2018, 12:00 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I am not a big fan of adding advantages to people that are on a server for a longer time.

What do you think about my mini-servers idea?

And your btw looks nice. Does it show when cade stacks? Is it possible to make previewed cade being semi-transparent or in solid color (like blue, fopr example) texture?