Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1/7 Feature Requests
The reason why I left this mod is just this. Randoms ruining runs for me/me and friends when kiting. Not even a bonus will ever make up for the time wasted. I don´t care about loots, both mats and legendaries, I just want to be able to see how far I could get on any map and enjoy the difficulty for a change.
(04-09-2018, 06:44 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Yes?

no...

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Support overhaul
- we do have plans to completely overhaul NordInvasion's support system. Details are currently still a secret.

Perks for all classes
- Eventually all classes might have access to such features, but to only give perks to some classes will neglect others.

Cheer timer
- Timer will be adjusted as we update our system with hopefully more animations

Mortar enemies
- Yes. Though it is very complicated to code a system like this and the current one works with the Boorish Commoner only

Miniserver
- There are not enough servers to push this trough.
(05-09-2018, 10:11 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Support overhaul
- we do have plans to completely overhaul NordInvasion's support system. Details are currently still a secret.

nice.

I was thinking of two small improvements.
- Show percentage of completed quest next to quest name. 0% to 99% from red to green. It would allow for quick search of what's almost finished, so we can see what we need to do.
- Let us change class mid-game. We can "pick" faction, but what if this would be replaced with pick one of your characters. We wouldn't need to rejoin server to change gear and noone would take our place while doing so.
Guess who's back?
(05-09-2018, 10:47 AM)Rydell Wrote: I was thinking of two small improvements.
- Show percentage of completed quest next to quest name. 0% to 99% from red to green. It would allow for quick search of what's almost finished, so we can see what we need to do.
- Let us change class mid-game. We can "pick" faction, but what if this would be replaced with pick one of your characters. We wouldn't need to rejoin server to change gear and noone would take our place while doing so.

[Image: 3c3056349ccab61d0b7fdcf584cc2c58.png]

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=41761

(04-09-2018, 11:17 AM)Noname Wrote: Not to get in the way of the discussion, but I added another idea:

Wave Bonus
This is something really important to me; a few friends and I often do runs with (very) small teams of 2-4 players (including Hard and Rag). Now, by the time we manage to get to higher waves like Loke or Thor, the server will usually be cramped with 12-14 joiners that just wait for respawn.
Despite the servers being public, I absolutely despise the fact that a little team grinds its way through the rather unrewarding first couple of waves just to allow others the exact same loot chance and rewards for doing literally nothing in return. This often continues even after respawn when people are either inadequately equipped (no/bad support) or hardly contribute other than shooting/attacking (standing around doing nothing when all cades are down at Thor prep).
That is why I would like to request a bonus for gold/assist XP(/probably not loot) according to how soon you joined a run. This bonus should possibly grow exponentially so as to make the reward greater the sooner one actually joins and contributes.
This issue is as old as the mod itself. We had a lot of threads about it and I suggest similar things years ago. Sadly nothing changed, the main reason for it: this is a team game. It has never been answered why a team cannot consist of 3-4 people, so a full team (16) was favoured. This lead to even nerfing the xp and gold you got from kiting. Until many complaint and it was changed back. If you ask people to play alone, quite a lot will either ignore you or even report you for “asking them to leave from public servers”. I dont think anything will be done about the system, I have done so many threads about them, suggested the mini servers back then aswell, nothing changed. We even suggested a new loot system based on being alive for x boss or x bots, which gives points, it was called NKP or something like that, nothing changed. At some point I gave up about it. I am very pessimistic anything about it is going to changed. Your best bet is hoping for kind players that leave you alone if you wish so. 
Sorry for mistakes and not linking the threads, but I’m doing this on the phone!
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(05-09-2018, 10:49 AM)Woody Wrote:
(05-09-2018, 10:47 AM)Rydell Wrote: I was thinking of two small improvements.

[Image: 3c3056349ccab61d0b7fdcf584cc2c58.png]

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=41761

I have this installed and I have nothing like this in my quest tab.
Guess who's back?
I would like some sort of happy hour but more as a token on the website that you can consume to activate 1.5x or 2.0x XP for an hour.

Like every 20 or 24 hours... you get a token that appears in your account and you can use it whenever you want during that period for an hour of XP boost. (after that time period it will expire)

Would encourage people that have only have time for like 1 or 2 runs to stay for maybe that second one to use the XP boost for a little longer. And newer players usually don't play for that long when they are first leveling up. Would encourage them to go to the website, even if it's just to press 1 button to activate their daily xp boost and they'll be at lvl 50 faster to be tier 4 and bring support!
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
I must say I play games that have daily rewards just to feel like I'm gaining something. What Coconut says is really good idea. 2x XP or some random mats depending on your level would be cool.
Guess who's back?