Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.4.8 'No Pain, No Gain'
(05-02-2013, 09:43 PM)Shooter link Wrote:so doesnt exist a fix for this bug of invisible claymore?
No.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(05-02-2013, 09:31 PM)Shooter link Wrote:please help me.. i have download the patch.. also the hotfix but i have a problem
i see the claymore invisible!  i have try to download the hotfix here but the problem isn't resolve... please help me whit a link for download a fix of this bug, thx i wait answer and sorry for my bad english
Hey,,It will be fixed in next patch.
it's a dream.. i want see the claymore for the first time!    thx for answer bye
Quote:Thor hat einen Truppenkameraden getötet!

Funny Tongue

Though Thor isn't the kind of god that would tk, it might be a better trait for Loki.
He just doesnt care about his mortal allies.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Has anyone found the new high-end crossbowman armour?

I've been searching like mad thru singleplayer and found most of the other new stuff (such as the super epic xbowman towershield)

But can't find the one thing is really like Tongue
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
You know that youre able to cheat? *cough*
It looks like a green banded armor btw.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
I just keep having the trouble that i get to 75% downloaded and then an error pops up saying that "the source file could not be read"
Quote:_Gwenhywfar link=topic=9467.msg82772#msg82772 date=1360931539]
I just keep having the trouble that i get to 75% downloaded and then an error pops up saying that "the source file could not be read"

Interesting you download it from the official ni site ? if this error keeps occuring i can upload the .rar to my dropbox
Wusel @ Omnia
Aye it is from the Ni site, tried about 6 times now.