Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.4.8 'No Pain, No Gain'
great job by the way devs. new content looks promising Smile
Chars: TFP_Vollhonk, TFP_Spartaner, TFP_Vollhorschd, TFP_Vollspacko
(30-01-2013, 05:42 PM)Jalau link Wrote:Sorry but im in Ragemode! If i see those guys who are not teamplaying i get sick Sad

When they die, they will learn. Teamwork is the only way you have a shot of getting to the new legendaries from Odin now.
Or at least Thor  ;D  ;D  ;D

Even if I think that it requires a lot luck to beat him.

(My god fighting him is the greatest fun I ever had in NI)
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
Glad to hear it Smile Thanks for all the positive reception so far!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
We all know Thor got buffed, here is proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlFHkbHw3...e=youtu.be
What the hack???! OMG xD overpowered!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Fire??? Thor killing his own dudes? someone explain this to me lol

damn i need to sort my pc NOW lol
"Free searching, self perfecting" Ⓐ

Blacksmith 16 Armorsmith 19 alchemist 19
thor now creates flaming explosions of doom with every swing, because of the buff he got
Chars: TFP_Vollhonk, TFP_Spartaner, TFP_Vollhorschd, TFP_Vollspacko
I need to say, if you found your right team (in the night, when all noobs quited because they need to sleep) we have the funniest and best community ever! Watch out, thor has napalms xD
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(30-01-2013, 10:44 PM)Jalau link Wrote:I need to say, if you found your right team (in the night, when all noobs quited because they need to sleep) we have the funniest and best community ever! Watch out, thor has napalms xD

Get down from your Throne man, everyone may play IMO, the newer players will just learn if they have the older ones as a prime example. Everyone was new in M&B, NI, whatever at one point so it' s bullshit to shittalk about "noobs".
Ofc there are annoyin ppl sometimes but well, everyone can have a bad day and stuff and even young, immature "kiddos" deserve to have fun on the servers as long as they behave according to the server and/or forumrules.
I always like when I can helpout some new guys, I got helped alot when I began playing this mod (like 5 months ago, I`m a cRaPpy G and Native vet, though) and I'm thankful about it.

Sorry for that wall of wut but IMO this generalisation about noobs and all those complaints about low-levels is not the best part about this community.
Nothing personal, just writin' my thoughts ;-)
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017