Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Faction Points 2.0
First of all, I want to Express my gratitude to the developers and administrators for their work on this game. Thank you guys.

The idea is to apply faction points and at the same time please the old players a little. We all know that when you receive a certain number of points of the faction the character is assigned a specific rank, see the section "quests". So, the bottom line is that when you increase the title you are given +0.01 to convert Assist Experience to gold. How it looks? You get the title and you have a higher rate. And now you have not 0.2 and 0.21. Of course the difference is not big, but it may well amuse the pride of the local elderly )
with the next rank your bet will be 0.22 and so on

Forgive me, Kaasovic )
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
I don't do webcode, but I like this idea. It's plain and simple, but very rewarding for people hoarding on their favorite characters.
Perfect Solution I like it too!
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
definitely would be really good. Crpg has a system like this where each time you retire your character your xp and gold multiplier goes up.

Would love it and would encourage people to play the character they love playing even more
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Actually certainly seems like a solid idea! I do like the simplicity of it and everything too.
Legendary loots: Ornate Crusader Helmet x2, Sun Pike, Ironsong, Illustrious, Gothic Sallet, Dragon Helmet, pike of kings, Steel Stinger, Dragon Halberd, Fell Edge
Upgrades so far: Two
if only it could be retroactive tho... Blush
As long as it's retroactive to your current title, this is a great idea.
That would be a system that rewards players for only having one main hero they use.

Quests themselves on the higher end already take a long time especially Rise of the ashes where only a handful of people have even done it to my knowledge. So I don't like the idea that this pushes even more to play and make only 1 hero.

If fp was a form of currency that you could exchange for a better conversion rate I would see that being a better solution.

Ye adding a new currency on top of gold is never a clean solution however I think it's a better one for the long run till we have combined inventories.

Not limited by one hero to receive max benefit should be a goal to the dev team.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(25-10-2018, 08:36 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: First of all, I want to Express my gratitude to the developers and administrators for their work on this game. Thank you guys.

The idea is to apply faction points and at the same time please the old players a little. We all know that when you receive a certain number of points of the faction the character is assigned a specific rank, see the section "quests". So, the bottom line is that when you increase the title you are given +0.01 to convert Assist Experience to gold. How it looks? You get the title and you have a higher rate. And now you have not 0.2 and 0.21. Of course the difference is not big, but it may well amuse the pride of the local elderly )
with the next rank your bet will be 0.22 and so on

Forgive me, Kaasovic )

Very nice idea Ken
Legendary Loots: 50

Steam / Shop
anything is better than nothing Wink. Faction points as some sort of currency would be good. Or some type of buff to your character.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy