1.11.0 Client Release
(31-10-2018, 09:44 AM)Julia. Wrote: So SHCs turned into Heavy Barricades and there is a T3 version of it. I guess the normal cade turned into the T1 one.
My wall cades turned into Strong Wall Barricades and there is a new T2 & T1 version of it.

Also now only medics are able to heal and engineers are only able to build if I got that correctly?

That is correct.
Winnie the Pooh 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功
(31-10-2018, 09:44 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(31-10-2018, 09:44 AM)Julia. Wrote: So SHCs turned into Heavy Barricades and there is a T3 version of it. I guess the normal cade turned into the T1 one.
My wall cades turned into Strong Wall Barricades and there is a new T2 & T1 version of it.

Also now only medics are able to heal and engineers are only able to build if I got that correctly?

That is correct.

I guess we will have a use for all that basic wood now, once you updated and added the recipes Wink
So, still, any idea how we sell cades on AH?
(31-10-2018, 10:00 AM)Bobo Wrote: So, still, any idea how we sell cades on AH?

I think a flag in the database has to be flipped. You should be able to sell them on the AH in the course of the day.
Winnie the Pooh 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功
And with the heals, could it be possible that they refill after a certain time of not using (such as the extra health) and not only if empty?

Or that you can still refill when refilling ammo
@Kaasovic

Bolttosser has 50 speed it should have 48 though
eagle has 48 should have 50 though

accuracy after upgrading is more like a repeater (not closed)

btw preview for cades only works on the once u placed urselfe... all others dont
[Image: 76561198071896107.png]
(31-10-2018, 10:07 AM)Pleb Wrote: @Kaasovic

Bolttosser has 50 speed it should have 48 though
eagle has 48 should have 50 though

accuracy after upgrading is more like a repeater (not closed)

btw preview for cades only works on the once u placed urselfe... all others dont

Eagle is alright with 48 (44 +4) but tosser should be 46 (42 + 4)
I just hope this mod is still playable after these changes. And what about barrels? You said nothing about them, did you fix them?
pls read it again....(carefully this time)
[Image: 76561198071896107.png]
(31-10-2018, 10:25 AM)Forward Wrote: I just hope this mod is still playable after these changes. And what about barrels? You said nothing about them, did you fix them?

Quote:Barrels have gotten fresh gunpowder to replace the defective stuff.