Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Deployable Shields
When you have dep shields equipped you can't use B menu neither build them, you just have them in your hands like before patch.
Those are an exception and still work the old way. I have tested it myself and could place them using the old way. You can only open the build menu if you spawn in at least one of the new barricades.
(31-10-2018, 04:09 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Those are an exception and still work the old way. I have tested it myself and could place them using the old way. You can only open the build menu if you spawn in at least one of the new barricades.

Yes you can place them old way, you even don't spend team Building Points by doing so. But I though if you even renamed them to "Shield Barricades" they should work like any other barricades as well. And what about new housecrafted depshield? Will it work like new cades or not?

And I think even this exception should be removed because you said you want to allow players to have 4 weapons. So depshilelds should work like any other cades then.
The new Deployable Shield will use the new system.
We are currently unsure what we will do with the old deployable board shields, but more information will be released at a later date.
(31-10-2018, 04:18 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: The new Deployable Shield will use the new system.
We are currently unsure what we will do with the old deployable board shields, but more information will be released at a later date.

Nice to know, thank you.