Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Old Lake Town ( Accepted )
This does look a very impressive map! well done dude, looking forward to playing it when it comes along!
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
Thanks a lot again, people. I'll maybe do some more maps, I can't tell I'm too busy for it, but still, idea and mood must join forces to get a good map cooked.
Alright, happily meet you on the field, or at the harbour Big Grin
First time trying to get photos to work so... might not ... work?... -.- I'm getting old.

Bots get stuck here...
And sometimes on this little bridge thing that does nothing...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Great work ! Keep it up
I found a bug where me and one other spawned in the water with no way out. It didn't end well.
[img2]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596960836539037651/1D2229682A94A6B57E02AEA547E4CFF86374581E/[/img2]
I blame Hande for the useless little bridge thing(Big Grin). In the first version of this map, the boat was accessible over that plank and the roof next to it, but as Hande rightfully pointed out, that would've caused a lot of stuck bots and annoyed cavalry players. Damn the stuck place, will be fixed. Big Grin

Hehe, had a good laugh at that one, Fingus. We'll maybe have to move up the spawns a bit to avoid such happenings.
I just had a small issue of walking down the steps towards the health pot and jumping off the first set of stairs onto the 2nd one, and suddenly I found myself at the bottom of the stairs...dead - instakill. It wasnt fall damage, just dead as soon as I took off.
"And it goes a little something like this..."