Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Little comment to Support
I would like to make a couple of suggestions about the new system of construction of barricades.

1) let's Start with the fact that I thought that when I go to the server and open a special menu, there will be displayed all the support items that my character has, and I will only spend building points for the "purchase" of their support items in this menu. But alas, this is not so, although I really liked how you all did. Very good job ))

I would suggest doing something like a drop down box on the site. Approximately as when you choose a Barrel or tome, then another window appears in which you choose the next support item. 
Thus it would be possible to use all your supporting items and system would be able to see them, and you in turn could use them without the distraction of the web site to change support object.

2) too little build points. They're missing. Some guy is building something on the side, and you can not strengthen your base, because the guy has already spent all Build points. I think it's a little uncomfortable. 

It would be possible to distribute Build points individually, for your achievements. For example, even for faction points (faction Rank).

Or you could just increase the number of points.

3) Method of construction. It's not exactly convenient.  Can we get rid of the initial placement of the barricades? I mean, it would be nice if, when you select the right barricade, its visual display would be fixed and you could move it with the mouse and WASD before finally placing it.

4) Respawn. I admit that the new system I liked so much that I just forget to respawn. Having a free fourth slot is so cool and wonderful that it is very relaxing. I just think I'll open the menu now and" buy " the barricade behind the Building point. )))) 

You really should think about how to move the support items in this menu completely, and leave respawn to add Build points and replace weapons. Or just automatically add points each respawn, and the player to provide the opportunity to "die for stuff" for the sake of weak players

med kit) the healing team is now a pleasure, not punishment of the guilty team member ))))))
But! There is a proposal to get rid of idle in 15 seconds.
If you do have MSK only one charge and recovery time of 3-4 seconds? Ah or 2.5 seconds + 2.5 + 15 = 20 / 3 = 6,6 seconds, but 6 seconds is too long. I hope you understand the mechanism.
For diversity can be done different the first-aid kit. So that people do not get bored and dreamed of more perfect first aid kits
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
I have a great idea about building system guys.

Let's everyone can equip his cade into 4th slot and can drop it on the ground so everyone else could build it if needed.

It would be such nice system!
Big Grin

Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20